• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Liverchester village,A rural british cj with the odd city(biggest update ever)

Started by jayo, April 10, 2007, 02:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Very nice work jayo.  I like it.  Maybe the platform could be a tile longer?

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

Hello, jayo! That rural train station you have above looks great, and I like the teaser of your terraforming picture, too! I can't wait to see what you have for us next!

sebbyb

nice CJ you have here. im from the UK and really like your realism  &apls

glepet

Quote from: Copperalis on May 01, 2007, 11:44:00 AM
glepit

The basic dirt roads are part of the new (Dec 06/Jan 07) version of the NAM.

Are those the ones in the Pedestrian mall area, then?

glepet

Thank you for your patience. btw, nice train station. Is it available on the LEX?

jayo

Um...no,but hopefully it  shall be soon.I just need to tweak it a bit. :D
I'm back

Strechnitz

Hi Jayo,

It is good to see that liverchester is developing nicely.
and indeed it is a nice station. tweak along and that sort of thing. I'll be there waiting patiently when it hits the LEX :)

Strech.

jayo

bearing in mid that ws only relotting.The model is ill tonkso's &ops

:thumbsup:
I'm back

thundercrack83

Looks great, jayo! The farm in the corner looks good and I love the vegetation growing along the waterfront there! Fantastic job!

Badsim

Hi jayo,

I particularly love the 2 pictures about the village of Diddlebury , previous page ... great skill on these rural scenes !  :thumbsup: &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Pat

Jay-o the relotting is looking sweet, did you also relott the train crossing cause that is sweet.
WOW and the train station is sweet. looking forward to more - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jayo

:D Update

;D
I'm back

thundercrack83

That highway mod looks pretty good, jayo! And you work with the farmlands continues to impress me! Keep up the good wrok, my friend!

Yoman

Oh, the highway mod, so realistic, you obviously have some problems with the overpasses, like the fact that they go up then drop down, I think it might just be because its in the ditch. Your loting of Tonkso's station is also excellent. The shrubs in the middle of the tracks are my favorite part. Very realistic and well worth a download. I await more in this wonderful CJ of farms and trains as well as the possible realese of that highway mod?