• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Avolon

Started by petercintn, January 18, 2007, 06:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Sorry to see Avolon go, my friend. I am a fan of your work, but as everyone has pointed out, if it's adding stress to your life, it's better to stop. I'll be looking forward to see you around in other places here, though! Thanks for sharing Avolon with us!

kimcar

Sorry to read that , but nothing is more important that the health . Take care to yourself and come to pass by to say hello.

threestooges

It was a good story, and fun to see its development, but it IS a game and as such it should be played for fun. Stress is what you try to get away from in the game (and also around here). So, if nothing else, do what I've been doing and put a few pics here and there in the "show us your:..." thread. It has the fun of a MD without the potential, perpetual stress. Though I'll be sorry to see it go (and kind of wondering what that 'reward' was), it was a good read, and I'm sure you are not done around here yet.

GMT

the last update was amazing.
the 2 tutorials are quite good, tho I can't use it.
anyway, looking forward to the next update!

... really, it is. I swear.

pvarcoe

Hiya Peter.

Of course we are sad to hear about putting Avalon on the backburner, but we also understand.
Many here are working on MD's ourselves, and know that it is no small commitment of time and energy.
I quite enjoyed your mix of pics and storyline...always made me smile.

In the meantime, I know we'll still see you around here.

Take care.
Phil

sebes

He Peter, I am sorry and sad that you will stop my favourite MD on this site  :'(. But I support your decission, after all there are more important things in live, besides playing this game.

Take care my friend , some flowers for your achievement: ()flower()
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN