• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Desert Ofalla

Started by Air6, March 25, 2007, 08:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flame1396

Bummer... that really really sucks. Things like this tick me off  :angrymore:

()sad()
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

Air6 sorry to hear about you computer problems... i hope to see some new stuff soon and hopefully
you can fix it - with deep sympathies pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Shadow Assassin

Ouch, that's not good. It's a shame we never saw 'the big picture' of Desert Ofalla. I hope you can recover it (System Restore, anybody?)...

I've lost random cities to file corruptions (most of which was caused by the game crashing when opening the city file, as well as crashing while saving), so I know how it feels.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

rooker1

Really bad news, but please don't give up so easily.  I would love to see Desert Ofalla 2!!

Robin  :thumbsup:

Call me Robin, please.

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.