• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dependency List - Update 11/07/07

Started by Diggis, July 04, 2007, 06:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

Quote from: lonedog62 on July 13, 2007, 11:30:39 PM
()what() ??? I'm confused. diggis said it's in Excel format but the file in the zip file is an Adobe pdf file. I can see where it says the files can be located, but I can't click on the links to go to where the files are located. I thought the locations of the files would be click through. Can anyone shed some light? %confuso

My apologies.  The file is a PDF, but I created it in Excell.  Cal wanted the Excell to create an online version.

As for not being able to click the links, I'm sorry, I seem to have messed up when I updated it.  I'll fix it this afternoon.  ()sad()

The original version worked OK, so not sure what I did wrong.

Diggis

BossOx

Thanks for this.
The links work fine for me except a random few and some SC4D links open to Simtrop, no matter but.
They open in IE and not FF  ::) A bane on you Microsoft imperialism.  ;D
(although its unrelated is there a way of getting them to open in FireFox by default?)

callagrafx

Quote from: BossOx on July 16, 2007, 03:22:22 AM
Thanks for this.
The links work fine for me except a random few and some SC4D links open to Simtrop, no matter but.
(although its unrelated is there a way of getting them to open in FireFox by default?)

What's your default browser?  The links open in the software assigned as the default, which in your case is probably IE
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Diggis

Quote from: BossOx on July 16, 2007, 03:22:22 AM
Thanks for this.

Could you please let me know what links are broken, or to the wrong site?  As this is a live document, and changing regularly I'd like to get it as accurate as possible.  Obviously I didn't check every link (I do have somewhat of a life) so will have missed some.

BossOx

Sorry, I was just randomly clicking and a few of those things happened, I'm sure there is not issue with Simtrop and not SC4D aslong as they open for the same file and anyone with specific problems will come back here.

Diggis

Thats cool, if you come accros any more, let me know and I'll sort them out.

vester

BossOx

BSC BAT Props BLS Floral Vol 01

Link non-existent

I don't know whether I'm helping or subjecting you to more work.

Diggis

Helping, most definetly helping.  :thumbsup:

If you need that file it's part of BSC mega Pack misc, so you can click on the MMP and get the link from the Mega Pack.

But it will be fixed next time.

Shadow Assassin

Wonder if the document can physically be posted on a forum topic? It'd mean one less download. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Diggis

This is the same as the one at the bottom of the forums.  :P

northjon79

Thanks for this Diggis.

One of my questions was to be about such a list for returning and reinstalling types such as myself.

Kudos.
"May Gods stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Anthony

hmm... i'm presently rebuilding my plugins and encountered the following issues when d/l dependencies:

BSC BAT Props MJB Vol 05           LEX     - the link brings me to a STEX file named Weighbridge   
BSC BAT Props MJB Vol 06         LEX     - the link points me to another STEX file named Wildwest Megapack Vol1

I'm just wondering if these are the right files 'cause I really don't like brown boxes.  ()sad()

xxdita

Anthony

Anthony

Fatsuhono

Does the dependency include all BSC files?

Diggis

All BSC prop and texture packs up to the 11th of last year.