• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goshevenfrey

I have signed up to the lex, recieved a confirmation email, followed the link, and the monkey still says no-good ()what()
I find this tiring, please register here for access to our site wait for a email, and oh by the way register here again  ()what(), and wait for another email  :angrymore:, and it still does'nt work :thumbsdown:. the process is tiring, its like trying to get ahold of a goverment official  :-\, i have tried twice with 2 different accounts and still no-go :bomb:.

I belive you should feed your monkey/ape and reprogram his bot brain to function properly.

Any assistance in this matter would be appreciated.

Thx  :)

Pat

hmmm well there goshevenfrey ouchies I am sorry that you are having troubles but please understand that registering for the LEX seperatly is must as it prevents BOTs from getting on it and also trolls...  I soo feel your pains there about trying to get ahold of our fair goverment officals lol... Yes I understand sometimes that manual activation is required and that seems to be the case with your account... I just ask you be a bit more patient and either Barby or Lee will be along to help you out...  Rest assured though that the the Gorilla is well fed too lol!!!  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

As your username for the LEX is shown as GoshevenFrey make sure you have the capital letters in the correct place and also in the password.
GoshevenFrey is not the same as Goshevenfrey is not the same as goshevenFrey is not the same as goshevenfrey
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

greenex31

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
Dear SC4D member,

Having problems with your LEX registration ?¿ 99% of times it is due to typing a wrong email address  $%Grinno$% ....

Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

Thanks for your understanding  ;D

greenex31

I am not able to log on to the exchange. I see my user name but I did not get an email to complete and I really need to get rid of those boxes  :)

withuz

My Username is withuz and I have not recieved my email  :)

Pat

Hi there Withuz just to make sure you did register separately for the LEX right? Cause registering on the forums is separate all together...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

withuz

Yes I did register in both places and several times on the exchange with no email

BarbyW

greenex31 and withuz: I have activated your accounts so you should now be able to log in.

withuz

jupiter869

HELP!
I just signed up yesterday for the LEX and downloaded a file, no problem.  Today, I can't seem to log in.  I double checked the confirmation email with my login and password and it just isn't working.   Any suggestions????   

BarbyW

Please make sure that you are typing in your username and password correctly as I cannot see anything wrong with your account.
Check you have correctly typed in any capitals you may have used in your password - AbcD is not the same as abcD

jupiter869

THis is very frustrating.  I've even copied/pasted my username and password from the confirmation email.  Could it have anything to do with my ip address?  I signed up on a different computer.  I'm not sure what to do.  Maybe you can reset my password and email it to me?

Quote from: BarbyW on May 09, 2009, 08:08:07 AM
Please make sure that you are typing in your username and password correctly as I cannot see anything wrong with your account.
Check you have correctly typed in any capitals you may have used in your password - AbcD is not the same as abcD

BarbyW

I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

sam4999

Hi, i registered for the LEX and activated my account (sam4999) for it, but for some reason im not able to login. The Bad Data screen always shows up no matter what. could you please give me some help on this? Thanks in advance.

RippleJet

Quote from: sam4999 on May 13, 2009, 03:02:27 PM
my account (sam4999)

Your account on the LEX is Sam 4999, not sam4999...
Can you please verify that, before we reset your account? :)

sam4999

ratchdrips

hello.

I have lost my LEX password and my browser no longer remembers it. Could someone reset it please?
ty

BarbyW

I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

KIJ

Sorry but I forgot my password for Lex...
how can I reset it?
thanks

MODIFY

... what a service ASAP ...
Thanks to BarbyW - LEX Admin

MODIFY