• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Ditto on the resetting and sending of a new one in a PM. ;D

kyuday

Excuse me, I want to change my LEX password. :'(
Could you reset my LEX password, please? Thank you in advance...

RippleJet

I've sent a new password to you in a PM. :)

Mopeyennui

Same nick and email as I tried regging with the LEX - somehow I mistyped the password when I registered. Can you please delete me acct so I can try again?

All I want in the NAM and a few other network related mods, honest.

RippleJet

Unfortunately we're unable to delete LEX accounts.
If you trust me you can always send your preferred password in a PM to me and I'll change it.
Alternatively I can reset your password to a random one.

Gawesome

The monkey wont let me log into the LEX; he's pulling some Gandalf level skills at the log in page. Appreciate whoever helps me out.

RippleJet

I have manually activated your account, Gawesome. ;)
The reason you didn't get an activation e-mail, was an invalid e-mail address that you provided.

Gawesome

ElBarto90se

I got the activation e-mail and clicked the link but the monkey still won't let me in.  I registered with the name ElBarto90se.  Thanks. 

RippleJet

I have manually activated your account, ElBarto90se. ;)

2557+Cards

My problem is of a slightly different format:

I did recieved my activation e-mail, but when I click on the activation link, the primate said I was already activated.

If I try to log on with the information I registered with, it says that I have not been activated yet. I used the same username (possibly without the "+") as on the SC4 Devotion forums (2557+Cards).

RippleJet

I have manually activated your account, which indeed is 2557+Cards. ;)
The activation probably failed due to that + in your ID.
There are in fact quite a few usernames including a + that haven't been activated.

Let us know if the + in your username would now still block you from accessing as well...

ElBarto90se

It's still telling me incorrect login.   ()what()

RippleJet

You also seem to have two other accounts, ElBarto90 and ElBarto86.
Maybe you'd like to try one of those, before we start resetting any passwords. ;)

ElBarto90se

I got ElBarto86 to work.  I didn't see that name on the forum member list so I assumed I didn't use that name when I originally registered on the LEX, it's been almost two years since I was on this site and I couldn't remember what name I used to register then.

You can delete ElBarto90se.  I'm not sure if I made ElBarto90, I always put the letters se at the end when I use 90 in the name.  If it has the same e-mail or IP address you can delete that too, if not than it might not belong to me.

RippleJet

Quote from: ElBarto90se on March 04, 2011, 06:11:58 PM
You can delete ElBarto90se.  I'm not sure if I made ElBarto90, I always put the letters se at the end when I use 90 in the name.  If it has the same e-mail or IP address you can delete that too, if not than it might not belong to me.

They all used the same e-mail address, only the email for ElBarto90se was written erroneously
(gail.com instead of gmail.com), which is why that account was never activated.

I've locked those two accounts you didn't want. ;)

paulobergonci

i cant enter in the LEX.

I used the activation link on the email, but i cant access the LEX.

RippleJet

Your LEX account, Pauleta, was created more than a year ago, and the last download was just 6 days ago.
Have you recently registered another account, or did you try to reactivate this old account?
Let us know if you want us to reset the password for Pauleta.

billpaxton1234

I forgot my password. help plz!!!!!!!!!!

RippleJet