• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extremys

Hi! I can't register to SC4 Devotion and enter to the SC4D LEX. I've tried registering under the names Slang and Slang_97.

Thanks

BarbyW

I have activated the Slang account and deleted the other one. You should now be able to access the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

extremys

It was a quickie one!  Thanks for being so fast! It's working well and looks awesome!

Thanks!

uafasach

Registered under the name Uafasach, and did not receive the activation email.

callagrafx

Well, don't you worry about that...

You are now activated manually...log on, download, enjoy  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

lol4ik

Hi! I registered in but I didn't get activation email. My account name is lol4ik. Somebody help me please  ()what()

callagrafx

Ask and ye shall receive.  Manually activated you and you are now free grab all the good stuff  :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

lol4ik

inexisting2005

Hello! I registered a few days ago and after waiting for both the LEX and the forum activation e-mail I finally managed to get the forum one. Could someone please activate my LEX account? I registered as inexisting2005 and inexisting (I'm not sure about the second one, though)

callagrafx

You've been activated as inexisting2005 and the other account removed...Have fun  :thumbsup:

corprip

Hi there!

I registered about 5 days ago, and I've been waiting for my e-mail but it has not yet arrived. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks!

vester

BarbyW

corprip: I have manually activated you so you should be able to access now. Enjoy!

johndg240

I'm having a problem accessing the LEX...

I haven't recieved the activation e-mail yet... (yes, I've checked the spam folder)

username: johndg240

callagrafx

Quote from: johndg240 on June 09, 2007, 11:37:54 AM
I'm having a problem accessing the LEX...

I haven't recieved the activation e-mail yet... (yes, I've checked the spam folder)

username: johndg240

Sorted  :thumbsup:

Have fun and welcome.

corprip

QuoteHave you looked in the SPAM folder ?
Yeah, it wasn't there either.
Quote from: callagrafx on June 09, 2007, 11:39:16 AM
Sorted  :thumbsup:

Have fun and welcome.

Thank you SO much!! I'm excited!!

lovsims

Hi there

I have got an activation email but im still not able to log on to the the lex
My user name is : lovsims

Thanks

BarbyW

I have manually activated you so you should be able to log in now

lovsims

Thanks for the fast repley, but im still not able to log in to the BSC lot Exchange

elfangor801

My lot exchange account was never activated.  The email may have found it's way into my spam filter (Yahoo loves doing this) but I can't get it either way.  The username is the same as the one I'm using now, any help would be greatly appreciated.