• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High5Tower

Thank you BarbyW for the new password. I will write on the front of the computer with a big magic marker $%Grinno$%

Aleksander

hello
now my daughter cann't login into the file exchange for some god reason I have  reg on  myother three computers and all I get is an error
message can some please help.

thank you
Aleksander
Tiania

BarbyW

Please give me the username for each account you cannot access. Also please check that you have typed in your username and password with the correct upper and lower case letters as the system is case sensitive.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

downloader_999

Can't log into BSC File Exchange

my id is :
downloader_999

Thanks before.

callagrafx

You've managed to log in before...do you want a password reset?  If so, PM me with your preferred password.  If you don't want to supply one, I can delete the account and you can re-register (only this time, write the pass down  :D )

Let me know what you want to do.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Aleksander

they are the following
Tiania38
Aleksander
Wensicia456
Tiania

BarbyW

Aleksander: All three accounts are active and I can see no problems with them. There do appear to be a number of alternative accounts registered:
Tiania38 - also registered from the same email address as Cndffs38
Aleksander - also registered from the same email address as Aleksander1234
WENSICIA456 - also registered from the same email address as MSO and Wensica

Please make sure that you use the correct upper and lower case letters in both the username and your password. The LEX is case sensitive and you must use the correct name/password correctly. I cannot retrieve your passwords and can only reset them. If you wish me to do that then post here and either callagrafx or I will reset and send you a PM.

Aleksander

hello
I have tried that all ready and still not get in to the filexchange can you please help

thanks

Aleksander /wrrd%& "$Deal"$
Tiania

pinkyred9

hello I registered a while ago (well yesterday) and for some reason I can't get into the LEX. :thumbsdown: I've made sure the account was active about ten times and it says it is but I just get that gorilla thingy when I try. REALLY NEED HELP please. :'(

BarbyW

I cannot see pinkyred9 regstered at the LEX. It is a separate registration to the forums so you need to do that first. If you are still having problems please post again.

pinkyred9

Oops! didn't realise you had register there as well! &ops thanks!

BarbyW

pinkyred9: I see you made it :thumbsup: Enjoy the downloads.

pinkyred9

siona7333

i tried to register with siona7333 nothing yet :(

callagrafx

Quote from: siona7333 on October 20, 2007, 04:08:35 PM
i tried to register with siona7333 nothing yet :(

I've manually activated you, and the reason you didn't receive the email is you put your email address as .coom  :thumbsup:

You have another account already active Siona, any reason why you've set another one up?  If you've lost your password we can reset it for you.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

siona7333

i tried to find the password not sure where i can reset it. so made another one :) yey thanks a lot guys!

BarbyW

siona7333: As you are active on the LEX I assume you have solved your problem.

trolleyman515

I registered but get the opps monkey am i supposed to reg somewhere else for lex?
Jim

callagrafx

Yes, there is a register button under the 4 pictures.  The LEX is a separate database to the forum so you need to register for it too.

BarbyW

You are registered at the LEX and I see you downloaded in Spetember so you must be making a mistake with entering your password. Make sure you use the correct case for letters. If you are still having problems let me know and I can reset your password and send it to you by PM. I cannot retrieve your current one as they are encrypted and not visible by anyone.