• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

May I ask you where can I find those seawalls near the PEG's pier ?

TY. BTW, your pix is soooo nice :o...
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Toichus Maximus

Quote from: Ennedi on February 19, 2008, 06:22:13 AM
Toichus Maximus: Very nice, I see you are experimenting with original shots (your last railway one is beautiful too :thumbsup:)
Thanks Ennedi! I'm hoping to start a MD as soon as I get this virus off my game computer.

PS I've been using your slope mod since you unveiled it, and am a big fan of your MD!

bat

Fantastic picture of that light house, Toichus Maximus!

Wonderful pictures of that area there and nice mosiac, too! Also great beach, Masochist!

wwecruz

I think this is where this best belongs. :-\

TopCliff

Wwecruz: That is awesome!!! Where would you say that's located, somewhere near Maine? Or is it more New England-ish? Either way, that is an awesome picture. I might even make it my desktop . . .
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

wwecruz

Thanks! That was my first time doing any real photoediting. I'd say it'd be by Virginia outside of the Chesapeake Bay area. I'm glad you like it! I also have a question. If I post that image here, can I post the same picture in the SC4 Picture Competition thread?

TopCliff

Quote from: wwecruz on February 24, 2008, 05:15:20 PM
Thanks! That was my first time doing any real photoediting. I'd say it'd be by Virginia outside of the Chesapeake Bay area. I'm glad you like it! I also have a question. If I post that image here, can I post the same picture in the SC4 Picture Competition thread?

I've seen it done before, so yeah, I think so. You'd win with that pic, no matter who you went up against. Except me, maybe . . . :P
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

wwecruz

Thanks. I'm entering it once the thread is past page 535. Also, bring it!

Toichus Maximus

That's a stellar pic! I'm sure it will do well in the competition! The captain may want to make immediate adjustments to his course, as he's probably already run aground  :P

Masochist

Quote from: wwecruz on February 24, 2008, 05:22:39 PM
Thanks. I'm entering it once the thread is past page 535. Also, bring it!

Why are you going to wait for page 535?  You can post it any time!  The 5-page rule only refers to a single picture you post in the contest--you can't post that particular picture again for 5 pages.  You, however, can post a different picture any time you want, as long as you don't go up against the picture you lost to.  So go for it :thumbsup:!

...Unless, you know, 535 happens to be your lucky number or something...
(Under Construction)

wwecruz

Are you serious?!?!?!?  :'( :'( Why did you tell me now??? Thanks for letting me know. :)

bat

The picture is looking really great, wwecruz! Great one of that ship!  :thumbsup:

RBC

overview:

Beach promenade panorama:

The upper corner of the promenade:

The Sea village just next to the beach:

Diggis

What are the wall set below the condos?  Thats a great shot BTW.

RBC

Diggis

*yoink*

Thanks for that.  They look great

bat

Like the areas near the beach and also like the beach, too!
Beautiful work, RBC! :thumbsup:

Earth quake

Excellent, I like the beach and hotel.
It's more realistic.

tankmank

Here is some shots of a bit of beach

Une_ame

Ouah, look so close to Dubai !!!! amazing, just miss a nice 7* hotel on an island and some big 800m skyscraper...
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !