• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feliwi

ejc: I would say either it's Amsterdam or Antwerp or mayby Hamburg. At least it's a harbour at the north sea. Anyway well done, hope to see it developed!
Anyway, all together excellent ports in here

Yoman

well I can tell you what port that is considering I'm also semi-recreating it :P Though yours is more accurate, it will be harder to build. Rotterdam (The inner portion) of course! I've cut off after the port stops and the city begins, you've gone beyond that I see though.

ejc

Quote from: freedo50 on May 29, 2008, 01:56:28 PM
Rotterdam?

:thumbsup:

that's right!

yoman; you haven't got a MD of it do you?

and, yes.. I'm planning to build the city of Rotterdam aswell. Just to fill my time if i'm bored with making a port-city I will start making a city tile with suburbs and the downtown area..

I still need to terraform the port towards the north-sea. With all it's petroleum-ports and ECT (Container Terminal)

but, that will come in the future...

E

Yoman

Quote from: ejc on May 30, 2008, 01:20:07 AM
:thumbsup:

that's right!

yoman; you haven't got a MD of it do you?

and, yes.. I'm planning to build the city of Rotterdam aswell. Just to fill my time if i'm bored with making a port-city I will start making a city tile with suburbs and the downtown area..

I still need to terraform the port towards the north-sea. With all it's petroleum-ports and ECT (Container Terminal)

but, that will come in the future...

E

Ah so you are doing the Maasvlakte. I can't wait to see, and yes you can see the terrforming of my port in my MD PSSO, as the fake Port of Ossic is my version of Rotterdam, with a few changes, yours is more accurate. I do believe you commented on that update though and have seen it :P

ejc

aaah.. the port of ossic! I've seen that!!

I'm curious how you're gonna develop it; gonna be a hard work :thumbsup:

and yes, I'm planning to do the "maasvlakte"

btw; are you from Holland origin? because you know a lot of the port..

E

Livin in Sim

Wow, that looks very involved, ejc--Rotterdam must be awesome.  I also really liked the west coast pics, Fairlane500.  I was just out there last summer, and you have it looking very authentic.   :thumbsup:  squidi, I just don't know how you get your pictures so clean, bright and clear, love your sunny marina!   :sunny:  Great work to Dan, bighead99, and billen, too.

This is a more remote area, just a little lighthouse point I was detailing.  It's not much comparatively, but I had fun.

Bye for now,
Liv

bat

Really beautiful picture at sunset there!!! Nice work!

jacqulina

Alfred.Jones

Looks like a very cosy beach there Jacky ()stsfd()

Nice work everyone &apls

Sim City 4 Devotion

Yoman

Quote from: ejc on June 02, 2008, 03:05:43 AM
aaah.. the port of ossic! I've seen that!!

I'm curious how you're gonna develop it; gonna be a hard work :thumbsup:

and yes, I'm planning to do the "maasvlakte"

btw; are you from Holland origin? because you know a lot of the port..

E

Looks like the development of your version will be harder, because it is more accurate.

And no I'm not from Holland, born in New York, been to the Netherlands a few times though, and google earth can make you quite firmiliar with an area :P

bat

Beautiful work on that river and beach, jacqulina! Nice picture! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Wow very nice work Jacquilina   &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

ussagus

threestooges

Masterfully done jacqulina. I'm glad to see some more of your work again, and this is absolutely top notch. Well done.

jmyers2043

Hello jacqulina

There is mysteriousness about your picture that imparts a feeling of tranquility and peaceful quiet.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

FrankU

Quote from: XiahouDun on March 23, 2008, 03:43:23 PM

Update of my still WIP port. Ignore the brown boxes, only using about 25% of my plugins.

I see you also suffer from a bug where Jeronij's shore lots touch the water. I see them only at some zoom levels. Not level 4 and 5, but I think always in 2 and 3.

Is there anything we can do about this?

Andy2k

My City: Sinburg
Last Update: Here

ussagus

Awesome pictures to all !!!!!  &apls &apls