• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

fighter_jingyu,
It sounds as if you have some kind of functional seaport in your plugins folder, but with something not correctly installed.
The files in Neofita's pictures (very nice ones indeed!) look like BarbyW's BRT_Wimps files. These are ploppable files with only eyecandy effect. Not even jobs they have! (BarbyW, wouldn't it be time to add jobs to these lots?)These will never crash your game.
Take a close look at the files you have in your plugins and if you have some functional seaports installed take a very very close look at the readme files!

frdrcklim

Nice shorelines everyone :thumbsup:. Your shoreline looks interesting danielcote ;).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

fighter_jingyu

Quote from: FrankU on May 28, 2009, 10:29:21 AM
fighter_jingyu,
It sounds as if you have some kind of functional seaport in your plugins folder, but with something not correctly installed.
The files in Neofita's pictures (very nice ones indeed!) look like BarbyW's BRT_Wimps files. These are ploppable files with only eyecandy effect. Not even jobs they have! (BarbyW, wouldn't it be time to add jobs to these lots?)These will never crash your game.
Take a close look at the files you have in your plugins and if you have some functional seaports installed take a very very close look at the readme files!
Thanks very much FrankU...
Yes it's a very strange thing i met. Yeah there are several functional seaport in my folder but they work well as their controller file installed.And i do understand the BarbyW's works are not functional ports and just some eyecandies,
but somehow,they just cannot let my game goes well...
once i only put them and their dependency into the plugins folder,start a new city,plop one of these lot,and save... and then when i reload the saved city,it jumped out as usual..

it's a pity :'(

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

FrankU

Well, I am flabbergasted.... Have no idea what could be wrong. Maybe some of the more educated people on this site can be of help?

Ennedi

@fighter_jingyu,

I can't help you too - I'm sorry! But I didn't use BSC seaports yet. You should report your problem in the BSC Functional Seaports Support Thread. Even if your seaport is not functional, I think this is the most apropriate place to help you to solve your problem. All BSC Seaports creators are looking at this thread.

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

nbvc

Oil Tanker Accident On A Rainy Day

Nexis4Jersey

wow , looks very realistic there nbvc  :thumbsup:

Une_ame

When I see all our nice pics, I was thinking that we realy need some diagonal boats (or 70, 30 35, whatsoever degres), it will be a great help for realism :satisfied:!!!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

bob56

an oil dock...The surrounding area has not been developed yet, but I envision a freight seaport and industrial area

You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

danielcote

Thanks guys you're shorelines look well too. Where do you get those beautiful tankers I've been looking for those.

tag_one

Nice little harbour jpj_starfleet  &apls

Moe31

THE GROZNIJ POLYARLYY SOVIET SEAPORT

Built in the 30's by the government of Staline, Groznij Polyarlyy is one of a dozen
military seaports in the Barents Sea.  He was reserved to the North Fleet of U.S.S.R.,
principally submarine.

This huge military base, since 1987, was abandoned by the Red Army, and today we
can see the old submarines and ships stagnating in the water. The international
organizations are doing the necessary to destruct all those shipwrecks washed up on the shore.
The difficulty is that there is hundreds of submarine bases dispersed all over the
Russian Coast, and today we can't find all of them without taking around 10 or 15
years.

Today, there is just the town, who lost a major part of is citizens. The other part is surviving, but the town is
controlled by russian gangs, and alcohol is the most popular product.

Most of the submarines abandoned today in Russia contains nuclear reactors, so
they are still really dangerous for wildlife conservation.

Here's some photos of Groznij Polyalryy:

The old submarine base, still here today, abandoned since 1987...

The old aircraft carrier Novorossiysk, waiting to destruction (in 1996, 19 years later)...

jacqulina

beautifull work everyone,allthough these pics have waterfalls im showing the shoreline.

Moe31

Wonderfull! No roads, houses, just grass, threes and waterfalls... And really beautifull country! I like it!

Here's is my real seaport (i did Groznij Polyarnyy just for the photos and the fun).

Real name: Andarjik, military zone for the Dalgan Fleet (my country: Dalgania).

Shot of the region of Andarjik:

In winter:

By night:

Morning:

Next -> Photos of Andarjik commercial seaport.

chasespncr

my small river port serving the farmers and the car manufacturers( ()what()).

peter007

great pictures everyone when my port is ready I come with my picture ok  :P

KoV Liberty

Here is my Naval port from my MD.  ;D

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Une_ame

So that's a spacesea port, hum ??

:D :D
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

KoV Liberty

Nah. The ship Yamato is just there for tourism. Plus it looked cool there.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.