• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Quote from: Travis on September 29, 2007, 02:52:48 PM
Good pics everyone.  :)

Might I ask, Gaston, where you found that dirt track in your second pic, the one that looks like a landing strip or something?
I've been looking for something just like that.  ;)
Travis,
  It is the "CSX Rural 911 Center".    I have searched around a bit but can't figure out where the heck it came from.   LOL   I thought it was from PEG's site but I just searched there and didn't find it.   Same went for ST when I searched there as well.     But that is what it is in my plug ins.      I love it because it covers a large area with police, fire and medical.    So it is great in rural areas.      I'm not sure why I cant seem to find it anywhere.    And I seem to remember that when I DL'd it there was a slew of dependencies.   Well worth it though.     If we can't find it out there, I might be able to send it to ya.    I have dial up so sending any kind if files is a pain in the butt.   Maybe someone else reading this will know where it is available from.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Travis

Thanks Gaston, I guess I'll have a look around myself.  :) Have you tried the LEX?

willy88

And what do you think you're doing looking at my signature?

Gaston

Quote from: Travis on September 30, 2007, 09:14:21 AM
Thanks Gaston, I guess I'll have a look around myself.  :) Have you tried the LEX?
LOL    Actually I have not had a chance to do that yet.   LOL   I'll take a look right now.

---Gaston

Well, I just searched the LEX and no luck.
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

bat

A really nice looking pictures of that area, willy88! :thumbsup:

Haljackey

Heres a quick shot of one of my costlines.

Image is compressed.  Follow the link below to view it in FULL RESOLUTION (1440x900)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3289/crossingsjul14179117994pj6.jpg

bat

That's a great shot of that, Haljackey! :thumbsup:

figui

first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

freedo50

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on August 16, 2007, 05:45:04 PM

SA, where did you get the waterfront pieces you used in these pictures? They're just what I've been looking for for my ports! Also, what terrain mod do you use?

Fred

ManuelR

Waterfront with the new Marina Bats form Pegasus. :) ;D $%#Ninj2

Toichus Maximus

The new Peg marina lots are really epic. I hope peg does diagonal ones as well. That'd make them near unbeatable.

DFire870

Quote from: Toichus Maximus on October 12, 2007, 09:47:20 AM
The new Peg marina lots are really epic. I hope peg does diagonal ones as well. That'd make them near unbeatable.

Agreed. The lack of a realistic marina really annoyed me, because the default one is more of a pier for a small town than an actual marina.
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

4geowobo

ManuelR: Oh man im really loving that reminds me of San Pedro, CA

&apls

threestooges

It's been a while since I've made an addition to this thread, and with the new marinas out... Let me know what you think (similar pics, but different times of day... trying to figure which one looks best).

Ennedi

@threestoges:

Every picture has it's strong side, but the second one is the most attractive for me :thumbsup:

It's a pity there are no Marina nightlights on the third picture, but I think they will appear if the city will grow :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

fernby

to be honest, i never really put much effort into my shorelines.... until i saw some of these pictures. WOW!

I might have to be a little more creative than just a few ferrys and marinas. &apls &apls &apls
You are reading the sig of a SC4D Citizen.

Gaston

Very nice use of the new lots from PEG, threestooges .     I think they will be very welcome in any "wet" city.     BTW, the little light house on the end.   Where did it come from?

---Gaston
白龍

threestooges

-Gaston: The ligthouse is actually made by mrbisonm: one of his nexis lots. It can be found on ST's STEX. I just added the small plop rocks that weren't already on the lot. He's made a great number of little lots like this that just let you put together some great custom scenes.

Gaston

Quote from: threestooges on October 15, 2007, 05:33:53 PM
-Gaston: The ligthouse is actually made by mrbisonm: one of his nexis lots. It can be found on ST's STEX. I just added the small plop rocks that weren't already on the lot. He's made a great number of little lots like this that just let you put together some great custom scenes.
Thank you very much for the speedy reply, threestooges.    And the link as well.    I'll have to take a look at it.    Thanks again.

---Gaston
白龍

relics8801

Hello all of good mayors.

This is my first post in the Picture's thread.
I made a little old japanese sea port.  (Fishing village)

However, It is very difficult to make the scene in beautiful scenery.  $%Grinno$%
You are really great, everyone !! ;D

I helping to management a site the WBML4jp - wiki in Japan.