• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figui

great pictures of your shorelines  :thumbsup:

Mr_Maison: downtown looks great near that shoreline

dsrwhat316 (Dan): great use of peg's waterfront lots

suplado!: nice port you have there. i like how it looks with the desert mod you're using

Masochist (Isaac): nice to see how fordville int'l has developed. the recreational area is very nice (btw: where did you get that pipes seen in pics 5 and 7?)

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Masochist

Thank you guys for your comments!

figui, those are part of NOB's Water Systems pack.  You can find that on [this page] of his site.  Take a minute to explore a bit while you're there... ;)
(Under Construction)

suplado!

Quote from: Andreas on December 02, 2007, 06:44:55 AM
That seaport looks really cool, suplado! Where did you get that warehouse in the upper right corner of the last pic (the one with the many loading bays)?

hey -- have you found it already?! well -- just search for logistic

anyway -- all the port pics are really awesome!!

capo

Excellent pictures Masochist, really excellent! I just hope that one day a solution will be found for the jagged diagonal pieces..but that's one of the best seaports I've seen.

Well since this topic is called "Show us your shoreline/seaport" I figure this is the best place to show my shoreline...still very much untouched by humans, the way I like it :)

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

bat

That shoreline is looking wonderful! Beautiful work, capo! :thumbsup:

squidi

great harbour masochist, i love it  &apls &apls &apls
there is so much to see and i only would like to see some more of nobs utility stuff but just becouse i like them so much
and i think its also a question of taste

capo: your costline looks so natural
i love to be in the netherlands becouse nearly all IS human touched
and it seems you are looking for the opposite
but even if i like synthetic things your picture looks very great in my eyes

oldrogue

masochist, your port is looking very very nice....I'm starting to work on one of that size and seeing your harbor is giving me some great inspiration.

Capo, what a wonderful seashore.....superbly done......would love to see more.
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

figui

Masochist (Isaac): thanks for the link :thumbsup:

capo: nice shoreline. looking at that path, i'd like to go treking  :D

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..

________

figui

Yoman: you are making great use of your new stuff &apls &apls
the only weird thing (imo) is the sunken boat, that looks like it is flying instead of sunken :P

mauricio.

________

tahill79

london eye with pegs stuff

Yoman

Quote from: figui on December 08, 2007, 09:42:24 AM
the only weird thing (imo) is the sunken boat, that looks like it is flying instead of sunken :P

mauricio.

Sadly I can't do anything about that :( But a former soviet port needs a sunken ship  :thumbsup:

panthersimcity4

WOW, Yoman that looks awesome, I love the shipwreck. Geez, now I wanna make a seaport  ;D

bat

Great work on that area of that wonderful mosaic, Yoman!!

Also your work is wonderful on that shoreline, tahill79!

oldrogue

Well, here goes. Have a shot of a gritty industrial area in Port Nixon, in the province of Sutherland.. well we have a shot if I did the right stuff with image shack....always an adventure.... ()what()

oldrogue

Maybe I've got it now....if I click on the "full size"  thingie. &idea...this is a little earlier in that night at Port Nixon!

By oldrogue at 2007-12-13

figui

wonderful pics of port nixon oldrogue

and great shoreline tahill79

mauricio.

________

bat

Very nice pictures there of your port, oldrogue! :thumbsup:

rushman5

tahill79

heres a few pix from my city Yellow Springs.   

raise ure hand if PEG makes the best stuff for water!!!