• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... railroads and GLR

Started by threestooges, March 25, 2007, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

Quote from: zakuten on October 03, 2009, 01:00:02 AM
OK, let's hope I make sense.

那个铁路那么厉害了,可是又一个问题。怎么你可能有高架公路的上的有地铁?还是有下的铁路-哎呀~这里的牌照很牛!

(An aimed-for meaning)
That railway looks great, but I have a question. How did you get the light rail above the elevated expressway? And then, with the railroad underneath, wow, this is an awesome picture!
Under the light rail, it's a ground highway, not elevated highway. Between the light rail with ground highway and the elevated highway above railway, there's a transition on a slope.

PS: It's a bit of funny with your Chinese :P

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

zakuten

Huh, I completely missed the slope.... Oh well, I'm just starting to learn it, so as long as it was halfway understandable that was the best I could hope for. XD
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

fighter_jingyu

@zakuten
Oh man! you translated all by yourself?
that's awesome~ you know you have the talent! &apls &apls &apls
i can get your words,and especially the last sentence,waaa it's very funny and native!
uh at last i have to say, maybe you confused one word:
牌照=License, and "picture"="图片"   :)
anyway,i was so surprised that you can speak chinese so well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

zakuten

Thanks, hehe, I've been studying for 3 semesters, and one was in Shanghai, so that's where I picked up that part, hehe. I guess my question already got cleared up though :D
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

Rady

SOme contribution to the GLR side of this thread ..

If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Earth quake

Nice picture and GLR, Rady.
I really like your Tram.

k808j

I'll put my 2 cents in

Also in reference to Bripizza's stations do the paths have to be modified for U.S.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

Earth quake

Nardo69

After some time being busy I found the time to play the game. And tried something new (at least I think so  &sly )

Can you guess it?

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

tooheys

threestooges

Wonderful observation Dave. As for the pics... I'm not sure if it's what you were referring to, but how'd you manage what seems to be an underpass with a 90 degree turn?

Nardo69

@Dave: hehe - but only almost. The target lies next to the rails! ;)

@Matt: That's rather simple - they are two of the Buddybud underpasses laid outr in an angle and connected by subway.  :)

Andreas

I can see it. ;) But I do wonder if that's a lot or not...
Andreas

Earth quake

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Nardo69

Well, so I didn't do too well with that dry drainage next to the railway line ...  &mmm

Well, anyway I got another nice one from the same map:

Have fun!

gottago

Nice vignette nardo, but try to rotate your trees more when you plop them; the Simfox small maples are very repetitive

Earth quake

zakuten

DJSun1981