• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

An Adrian Story

Started by i_love_lamp, May 08, 2010, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_love_lamp

Well after being around for awhile I've decided to make myself a Mayor Diary. Being that my SC4 computer is on the fritz i cant upload some Sim City pics to add to the story just yet. But i CAN give you a small teaser on the world this story is set on, and a small exript from it.

A map of the Adrian Continent, its countries, their capitols, and the great cities

The Newly elected leader of the free world.

"... I was 19 and a college student when a nation got behind their tyrannical leader and his 'Northern Empire' and attacked our friends next door. The hostile nation swept through the Protectorate with no mercy, so the President under the worst circuimstances reinstated the dreaded draft. I was home from my college classes when I got the call from the army congradulating me on my selection in the draft and that I would be defending the proud blue and gold flag that waved with quiet dignity all over nation. I had 5 days to report to basic training..."

Well hopefully I can please you guys with this thrilling story that i_love_lamp calls "so awesome, Jesus would j*** in his pants"

ecoba

An interesting start, will have to see where it goes.

Ethan  :)

mgrinshpon

That's an interesting looking continent- I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it!

canyonjumper

Great map there! Looking forward to pics ;D

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Aspirin4o

Interesting start. I will follow this for sure :thumbsup:
"Gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā!"
"Gone, gone, totally gone, totally completely gone, enlightened, so be it!"

i_love_lamp

Well my SC4 computer is still brokded, so ill just keep giving yall sneak peeks on the story line.

"... To say the least, the men of the 221st Adrian Armour Guards were itching to kick some ass. I was attached to the M5A2 Oliver tank, Pitbull she was called by her men. First Liutenant Francis Heleot was sitting in the driver's seat of the tank playing cards with Staff Sergeant Tom Griggs when the alarms went off signaling that the men stationed on the beaches spotted the first elements of the Wellowan amphibious invasion force."

marsh

Good intro  :thumbsup: The top of the country looks like Northern Canada and Greenland.  :D