• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire of Leviathan

Started by Fabian93, August 29, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalvar

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
WOW, this leaves the capital simcity amateurs, including myself.

This brilliant your region, hairs.

rooker1

I have to agree with the others about your apology, although I wish to see more. ;) and very soon. 
Those pics were amazing.  You seem to have everything very well placed in your city.  Parks are in the right places, I see some parking lots....which many MDers forget about.
The thing that has got me is that building that transitions the trains to underground....where did you get that?  I love it.
Keep updating like this and I'll be moving your MD to The Classics section in no time. ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Tomas Neto

Awesome, really awesome!!! What more to say?   &apls &apls

wallasey

These are truly stunning images your giving us here, the mixture of urban and rural just goes to show how diverse and adaptable your skills really are!

planetechef

My first post here, never too late  ;D, i would say i watch your MD from the beginning today and only one thing to say: awesome  &apls  &apls
your empire is a huge place, a lot of beautifull pictures, clever & clean, i love it, congrat on the last update, i like what you did with the board of your canal, very smart, i will follow your MD from now, like i say, never too late  :thumbsup:
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

sumwonyuno

Whoa!  I really like all of those mosaics!  Your urban areas are wonderful.  The white high-rises at the bottom of the last picture of the update look fairly close to a building here in Honolulu.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Fabian93

Update #27 - City of Hammerbrook

Wow! No Updates since 4 months - my MD should have been in the Archives already, no? :D Anyway... I do not play this game very often anymore... but sometimes, when I'm bored I still find the time to play a few minutes :). That's why there has been no Update for such a long time  ;).
Well, as you will see, I have been working on a new city: Hammerbrook. I think somebody already called his city like that on this site?! I'm not sure - anyway my city is named after a district of Hamburg in Germany. I hope you like it :).

That's it already! I've never said that this would be a huge Update - but it's better than nothing... I try to post more soon :P.

Fabian

Replies

Actually, I would always answer every single post. However I'm rather busy at the moment. That's why I will only answer the posts that contain questions. I hope that is okay!?

io_bg, nedalezz, Yan077, Engorn, ecoba, Sciurus, calibanX, nbvc, mightygoose, djvandrake, bat, Zanza, DerChrischi, strucka, kalvar, Tomas Neto, wallasey, planetechef, sumwonyuno: Thank you all so much for your very kind words! It's really appreciated and it also keeps me playing the game... Thank you very much - glad you like it :).
Gilikov1994: Actually it is quite easy - simply transit-enable the last part of the huge avenue and connect the standard roads with the Lot ;). Glad you like it!
art128: Haha, yeah you're right - people are not able to walk down the staircase :D - I should fix that :).
Utvaw: You can get them here: Click! - Glad you liked the 4 mosaics :).
Battlecat: Yes, you're completely right - the canal was made by using plopable water from the Major Mode Menu :) - thank you for stopping by :thumbsup:.
rooker1: Thank you very much for your nice comment, Robin - which building do you mean? Maybe this Tunnel pack? Well, I hope so :P.

DebussyMan

Fantastic progression! but it looked much better in 1922 (as most of the real world did $%Grinno$% )

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Connor

Really nice update  &apls

By the way, what is the tall blue(ish) in the bottom left corner of the 2010 picture?

DerChrischi

Gilikov1994

thanks ;), absolutely great again :D
they've destroyed a lot in all those years, also some nice historical buildings :(

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Sciurus

But, it's still wonderful Fabian!!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

RickD

Awesome. Great idea with the pictures from different ages. I love how the rail line cuts through.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

kelis

Great update my friend ! i like the historical pic's  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Fabian93

Update #28 - Just another Mosaic

Yeah nothing special, but I thought I'd show you some more of my new city "Hammerbrook" ;).

Thanks for watching :).

Fabian

Replies

DebussyMan: Thanks :)! I totally agree with you. As I know how much you like the historic Berlin (just like me) I can totally understand your words ;).
Connor: Glad you like it ;). Do you mean this building?
DerChrischi: Thank you very much :) - nice to hear that ;).
Gilikov1994: Yes. As I've already said in response to DebussyMan: I definitively prefer historic buildings over modern skyscrapers, just like you I guess?! :) Thanks for your comment :thumbsup:.
Sciurus: Thank you Guillaume :). Glad to hear that you still like it ;).
RickD: Thanks a lot :) - glad you like it so much ()stsfd().
kelis: Thank you very much ;).

wallasey

Two simply stunning mosaics. I particularly like your waterfront in the bottom left of the latest update.

Connor

Another great mosaic, fantastic work  &apls

Quote from: Fabian93 on July 19, 2010, 03:13:00 PM

Connor: Glad you like it ;). Do you mean this building?

Thats the one! Thanks for the help  ;)

Gilikov1994

B E A utiful  ::) &apls &apls, I can watch this mosaic for hours

- Giel :thumbsup:

Ps: thanks for explaining, and I very like the mix of historic and modern  ;)
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

djvandrake

Very impressive update!  You're certainly very accomplished with the W2W look.  :thumbsup:

nedalezz

Simply put, that mosaic is outstanding. The colours you used to photoshop the pictures really bring it to life and make it very realistic. My favorite part is at the end, with the skyscrapers just showing at the tip. Amazing stuff.