• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Issues Thread - PLEASE POST YOUR NAM QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS HERE

Started by jahu, June 03, 2007, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgb204

The Auto Avenue Turn Lanes were left as a legacy option because users made a huge fuss when we removed the Road based versions, so we didn't feel we could remove it completely. However both the ATLs are features no forward looking NAM team would have ever considered including to begin with. Back then no one could predict how far the NAM would go, but their existence can basically mess with anything Ave based, that we might otherwise want to override/alter. So it doesn't surprise me one bit to see problems like this if you've decided to include them.

Honestly, I never found the Avenue ATLs all that useful and they are so easily replicated with the FTLs, best removed IMO.

CaptCity

Yes, there is some redundancy in the two features. This issue was just a result of my desire to get every last option that NAM has to offer. It was probably inevitable that old would eventually conflict with new.

als98

There seems to be a slight glitch with the 8S type B2 ramp. It could be user error on my part but I can't seem to fix it. There aren't any cosmetic pieces or anything else nearby that I can think of that would make it not override correctly. 8s b2 glitch.png

flann

Quote from: als98 on April 16, 2023, 11:12:38 AMThere seems to be a slight glitch with the 8S type B2 ramp. It could be user error on my part but I can't seem to fix it. There aren't any cosmetic pieces or anything else nearby that I can think of that would make it not override correctly. 8s b2 glitch.png

Thanks for the report.  Looks like the wealth textures did not get updated when the main ramp texture was updated to include the lane merge.