• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sheep49 attempts at BATting

Started by Sheep49, October 19, 2008, 03:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metarvo

Oh, well.  It's too bad that you abandoned the City Hall, but this Cafe is very good.  I wonder, does it have complimentary wi-fi Internet?  Since it's an SC4D Cafe, it's only fair that the customers can get on SC4D while they are there.  ;D  As for your BATting skills, I would say they have improved very much.  Welcome back, Piotr!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

Piotr that cafe is looking real great there!!! I am also glad you havent given up BATting....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sheep49

Hello once again! I've just done the first render of cafe to see how it would look in the city enviorment. Here's result:*

Still, I'm lacking some textures and decorations, so it's not finished yet $%Grinno$%

Hope you liked it! ;)
Piotr

*The city shown in the pic isn't real city. It was something I just made of ploppable ITS buildings to check if everything works ;D
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Pat

Looks good there Piotr and I cant wait to see the finished product!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

threestooges

Looks good Piotr. If I can be of any assistance with anything let me know, but it seems like you have things well in hand. Some roof junk, and perhaps some details surrounding the advertisiment on the side (perhaps some lights or something like that) and something on the front of the building (not sure what, though I know you mentioned plants, those would look good). Nice progress so far.

Earth quake