• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figui

wonderful
&apls &apls &apls &apls
excellent
&apls &apls &apls &apls
perfect
&apls &apls &apls &apls
(everybody stands up)
&apls &apls &apls &apls

mauricio.

and "joyeuses fêtes" ;)
or "felices fiestas" (feliz navidad + feliz año nuevo)
or "..." (merry christmas + happy new year)
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

bat

An awesome last update in the year 2007!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Excellent pictures there! (at day and night) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edit: And I wish you also a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Air6

Thanks for this gift  ;D

Merry Christmas Badsim !

kimcar

&apls &apls &apls Very well done . We can feel the christmas in this update and the details are just amazing . What is the banner props that you had used in front of the modern library ? I don`t remember see it . I wish you a Merry Christmas too an a Happy New Year . Take care an have fun in your party. :thumbsup:

Ennedi

I spent last hour looking at your pictures, Cedric.

And now I have no words  :D

A few important things:
- Lights (especially these on parkings, behind trees and close to buildings - lights on buildings walls look fantastic)
- People - your patience is unbelievable and these irregular groups of people are maybe the most important realism factors on these pictures  :thumbsup:
- Wide sidewalks and their arrangement: even with beautiful buildings and a lot of cars on streets every city look empty without it.

This update is simply beautiful. No need to say more.
You gave a great pleasure for many people :)
Thank you my friend! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

rushman5

You must have 4,000 icons in your park menu of special lots you have made, with a dependancy list to long and comprehensive to release.  Way to keep everything uber-unique, and fabulous!  I am ecspeciall in love with the Stickman Building @ night -awesome!

sauron620

Great update!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your city is marvellous!  &apls

Et Noyeux Joël à toi  ;)

Nardo69

Gulp

I just tried to set up a small town recently and wasn't satisfied at all. Now when I see these great "bıg town" shots of yours I know why ...  &mmm

Great work on the christmas decoration. What I do appreciate is that you put the big churches and cathedrals in an urban background and not "on the green field". I guess I nagged on tis in different CJs/MDs as often as I nagged on bad railway layout ...

One question: the second - last RL picture, that place with the timberwood houses, is this Strassbourg? I grew up in the northern blackforest not far away from the Alsace - the part of France whıch I love the most (maybe because I know best)

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Only you could have made an update this enjoyable.  It took me nearly an hour and a half to go through all those pictures.
What a great Christmas present.

Merry Holidays and a Happy New Year my friend.
Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sandrasim1

AntigOne caught my eye early this year but then RLS hit me hard so I have been absent for a very long time. I have browsed through the pages and the last 5 or 6 have left me speechless...in every language. I love the ski resort and look forward to seeing more of that but the pics from the city are simply brilliant. I had to back away from the keyboard when I saw the Christmas pics because I felt it was in danger of getting wet. Great work!  &apls   &apls

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"  Thomas Alva Edison

mattb325

Bravo et encore!  :satisfied: &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls  :satisfied:

:party:Joyeuses Fêtes   :party:

Thankyou badsim for these beautiful updates. They are just stunning!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for making this year so enjoyable with these inspirational images!  :)

Emperor Stormont

OMG That was one of the most beautiful updates I have ever had the pleasure to view.

I'm totally lost for words, everything is spectacular and I just adore those lights, are those props??

Oh wow, I really really am lost for words, that has made me feel better (currently have a flu) and I feel even more Christmasy now  ;D

Fabulous  &apls  &apls

?=mad)=Merry Christmas ?=mad)=

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

emilin

Meh. Looks terrible! :thumbsdown: :angrymore:

Or... maybe not. :D

You've gone to such excess in your city building skills at this point that there simply is nothing more to add. But of course a big round of &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls and a very Merry Christmas!

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

kwakelaar

A fantastic update to get into the Christmas mood, thanks a lot for all your great work and ideas displayed in this thread over the last year, and a Merry Christmas to you too. :)

jayo

Absoloutley stunning ;)
I'm back

pvarcoe

Wow!
Words escape me Badsim.
Beautiful update, wonderful just wonderful
Thank you
Phil

SAC

Fantastic work Cedric!   :thumbsup:  Can't wait to get started myself, and like you I can already imagine lots of hours with the LE alongisde the actual city building!  Just marvellous Cedric!   :)

Shadow Assassin

Fantastic, I love the lights!

What will Antigone hold for 2008?
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

bat56

Pfffff .... what can I say, another wonderful update.  &apls  &apls  &apls
Antigone finished the year in style ...

Joyeuses fêtes à toi et rendez-vous en 2008!  ;)

getdown11

Unbelievable.  Your attention to detail is amazing.  Very impressive work here with your MD.  I am looking forward to the SAC and Badsim MD face off.