• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Serpeira Natural Growth

Started by kj3400, October 20, 2012, 01:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedict

Great Christmas picture. Have a great CHristmas yourself, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for us next.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

kj3400

Replies:
Benedict: I've got quite the story prepared ;)

Happy New Year SC4D. I've been getting the impression I've been ignoring my budding MD over here, and I know what happened the last time I did that XD

So, if you don't mind, I'll be showing some of Paradise proper's updates here too. And with that in mind....

I had the sudden urge to make this mosaic yesterday, although it's rather empty. Maybe it was my mind's way of telling me to relax, who knows....

I hope you enjoy it, until the next update.
I think I've been here long enough, call me Kenneth/Kenny.
Visit

The Commonwealth of Paradise at ST

The Commonwealth of Paradise at SC4 Wiki

Swordmaster

Looks quite good, though I have a few remarks: a better slope mod would help, seeing there are some bumps in the road near the curves. you can use EL-rail or other networks to smoothen it out if you don't want to restrict your roads too much. The icons are fun but maybe a bit disruptive in mosaics.

Also, shadows would make it more appealing. ;)

Anyway, Happy New Year!

Cheers
Willy

sim_link

noahclem

Nice start here  :thumbsup:  Good work on the hilly road and forest mosaic  &apls

kj3400

Replies:

Swordmaster: I should point out most of the roads in that image were constructed before my slope mod decided to kick in, and it was a hassle trying to build even that. I can imagine what it would be like if I tried building now. That's why that is, and I simply forgot the shadows. It has been duly noted though.

sim_link: Thank you.

noahclem: Thanks!

It's been a while since I slipped the CD drive with SC4 in my computer. I'm sort of taking a break, waiting for March when the new NAM comes out. I do, however, still have an update in reserve (just need to type up the accompanying text), so when I finish that, I'll put it up. You'll just have to be patient a little longer. I appreciate your patience.  :thumbsup:
Visit

Huston_N7

Hmm, saw this wonderful update on Simtropolis. I have to say it again, Nice work on that mosaic :D
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

nbvc

IL...

Great, I like it :D

p.s.: I hate this verification thing in every step you do...no wonder not much people post comments on here

kj3400

Visit

benedict

Click on the banner to celebrate!