• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nardo69

Hard one ...

Two great pics ...
however ...
I don't like the red brick streets but there is also that grade at the railway bridge ...

but I guess I go for the current season and vote for Livin in Sim

which makes it

8:7 in favour of Livin in Sim

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

sEAhAwk fAn121

9-7 Livin in Sim
i like the bridge and trees :)

TheTeaCat

lets tighten things up a bit

9/8 living in sim

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

thundercrack83

I'm not sure, but I think the 24-hour time limit has expired on this round...

threestooges

Liv posted her pic at 10:11pm and I put mine up at 11:32pm (both on September 21). From the looks of it, the round started at 11:32pm. The last person to vote before the 24 hour period lapsed appears to be stewart_garden at 11:13pm yesterday which tied the score at 7-7. The next vote: Nardo's, breaks the tie and if I recall the rules, provides that Liv wins this round (those brick streets appear to have helped me and hurt me this round heh heh). There does appear to have been some scoring issues during this round, but unless an official ruling says otherwise, I believe that Liv has won this round.

Masochist

Quote from: threestooges on September 23, 2007, 11:11:39 AM
Liv posted her pic at 10:11pm and I put mine up at 11:32pm (both on September 21). From the looks of it, the round started at 11:32pm. The last person to vote before the 24 hour period lapsed appears to be stewart_garden at 11:13pm yesterday which tied the score at 7-7. The next vote: Nardo's, breaks the tie and if I recall the rules, provides that Liv wins this round (those brick streets appear to have helped me and hurt me this round heh heh). There does appear to have been some scoring issues during this round, but unless an official ruling says otherwise, I believe that Liv has won this round.

You beat me to it!  But yes, that's right.  Livin In Sim goes on to the next round.

Maybe I'll challenge this time.  I think I've used this picture before, but no harm in trying again:

vs. Livin In Sim
(Under Construction)

threestooges

I think I will vote for Liv this round (I thought about voting for it last time, but instead competed against it...heh heh). Liv, you were right, that was a tight round, and I'm almost glad you won it. your pic has a nice composition, fits the season, and the little details like the rocks among the trees really add depth. Masochist's is good too (you have a knack for those el-rail pics), but I believe Liv edges it out this time.

Liv 1
Masochist 0

thundercrack83

vester

My vote goes to Livin In Sim

2-1 in favour of Livin In Sim

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

XiahouDun

I love the effect of Masochist's picture :thumbsup:

3-2 Livin in Sim's lead. Dioangel, can you add the current score to you posts. It caused confusion in recent voting when you didn't.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

EDGE4194

livin in sim  :thumbsup:
4/2 livin in sim

Masochist

Bring them over...

Masochist

vs. Livin In Sim

Livin In Sim is still kickin' my a leading 4/2
(Under Construction)

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

praiodan

It's also Masochist's for me...

makes it 4/4

sebes

Voting for Livin in Sim
5/4 for Liv.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

threestooges

My but these recent rounds are staying close...

Eddie

Oh man, I'm torn here. I like them equally so I'll just have to use my best judgement.

*closes eyes*

...catch a tiger by its toe...

Livin in Sim in the lead: 6-4.  :thumbsup:

RippleJet

Quote from: threestooges on September 23, 2007, 01:36:12 PM
My but these recent rounds are staying close...

I can only agree. And since the pics are equally good...
However, I think the lack of traffic (in addition to the train) in Masochist's picture decided it for me...

7-4, Livin in Sim leading