• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Back to R.C.D. !

Started by Akallan, January 08, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kergelen

Great MMPing and transition from town to fields &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Akallan

Courtey (International Airport of Dahammas) / 74'381 habitants / Under construction

Courtey grows, and nature always takes up more space... :squirrel:

Replies:

Quote from: compdude787 on May 14, 2016, 11:09:02 PM
Nice stream and nature scene there! Good work. :thumbsup:
Quote from: Themistokles on May 15, 2016, 01:10:07 PM
Beautiful! I really like this scene. :thumbsup: Just one small thing: Maybe the water looks like it is streaming a little too fast, considering the swamp-like environment?

And, again, thanks for the link. :)
Quote from: kbieniu7 on May 15, 2016, 02:41:02 PM
Excellent surface made of grass, bushes and flowers. You've done it very well! Good work  :thumbsup:
Thank you! :)

Quote from: art128 on June 07, 2016, 11:54:08 AM
I think your latest update got lost in the server move. I hope you still have it saved somewhere, it was a nice update!  &mmm

Last few pictures were really nice, excellent job putting all those MMPs close to the urbanization.
And now I go play my joker card! My full game and all my images are recorded on my PC! I will update, see you soon! ;)

PS: Why do some characters not displayed correctly? For example: Harm?r.

:thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

compdude787

Nice stream and nature scene there! Good work. :thumbsup:
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Themistokles

Beautiful! I really like this scene. :thumbsup: Just one small thing: Maybe the water looks like it is streaming a little too fast, considering the swamp-like environment?

And, again, thanks for the link. :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

kbieniu7

Excellent surface made of grass, bushes and flowers. You've done it very well! Good work  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

I think your latest update got lost in the server move. I hope you still have it saved somewhere, it was a nice update!  &mmm

Last few pictures were really nice, excellent job putting all those MMPs close to the urbanization.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Akallan

Courtey (International Airport of Dahammas) / 84'665 habitants / Ended
City of Courtey

Welcome all guests from the airport to land on the territory of Dahammas, specifically in the municipality of Courtey! Medieval old town, this village will be slow to develop before becoming a city thanks to the influence of the airport. Enjoy your visit!

Replies:

Quote from: Themistokles on June 09, 2016, 11:11:52 PM
Great update! I especially like picture 40 with the farms, the street and vegetation all merging seamlessly into each other.
Quote from: vortext on June 10, 2016, 09:34:18 AM
Great work putting this much diversity into one tile in such a cohesive fashion.  &apls

I really like the 'transitional' areas in picture 17 & 47 - it flows together seamlessly indeed!  :thumbsup:
Quote from: romualdillo on June 10, 2016, 06:15:43 PM
So... many... fantastic... pictures!!!  &apls
I especially like nº 2 (don't ask me why, because I don't know... it has something...) and nº 36 (old buildings and vineyards, my favourite combination). :P
Thank you all for your comments! :)
My CJ :

Themistokles

Great update! I especially like picture 40 with the farms, the street and vegetation all merging seamlessly into each other.

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vortext

Great work putting this much diversity into one tile in such a cohesive fashion.  &apls

I really like the 'transitional' areas in picture 17 & 47 - it flows together seamlessly indeed!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

romualdillo

So... many... fantastic... pictures!!!  &apls
I especially like nº 2 (don't ask me why, because I don't know... it has something...) and nº 36 (old buildings and vineyards, my favourite combination). :P

Akallan

Wardruna / 2'212 habitants / Under construction

I would like to introduce my new tile in construction ... This is Wardruna, medium size, it will be built more quickly than other cities ... For once I did not need to spend months on one tile! :D The tile is located north of Manilha, it is an extension of his rural.

I hope you enjoy this unique image, soon! ;)

Replies:

Quote from: Themistokles on June 16, 2016, 02:21:09 PM
Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Just a thought, though: Why these autumn colours, when the narcisses are flowering?
Une pensée : Pourquoi les couleurs de l'automne, quand les narcisses flourissent? :)
Thank you for your comment. I like to see many colors in nature, everything becomes more beautiful I think. And if you pay attention, you'll see that in all my pictures can be seen mixes! :)

Quote from: art128 on June 16, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
Nice updates...

But can you please re-upload your pictures in JPEG ? PNG is really heavy for no quality increase over JPEG pictures. Think of people with slow internet connections.

If your pictures are in PNG just open them in a image manipulation program (Paint, GIMP, Photoshop etc)...  and save them in JPEG. Quality between 8 and 12 (max in PS) and it should have a really good quality.
Excuse me these long loading. As I explained in the topic pictures of competitions, the PNG will automatically. I've modify... ALL the pictures of my MD are now in JPEG, no exceptions! Apologies again, I'll be careful in the future! ;)

Quote from: compdude787 on June 17, 2016, 12:45:33 PM
Wow, that's some nice MMP work!!
Thank you very much!

Quote from: vinlabsc3k on June 18, 2016, 03:13:02 AM
Great MD!! :thumbsup:
Missing only the captions. &mmm
Thank you very much! I do not understand this sentence: "Missing only the captions. &mmm". Could you explain better to me? Thank you! :)
My CJ :

Themistokles

Beautiful! :thumbsup:

Just a thought, though: Why these autumn colours, when the narcisses are flowering?
Une pensée : Pourquoi les couleurs de l'automne, quand les narcisses flourissent? :)

art128

Nice updates...

But can you please re-upload your pictures in JPEG ? PNG is really heavy for no quality increase over JPEG pictures. Think of people with slow internet connections.

If your pictures are in PNG just open them in a image manipulation program (Paint, GIMP, Photoshop etc)...  and save them in JPEG. Quality between 8 and 12 (max in PS) and it should have a really good quality.

Props & Texture Catalog

compdude787

My YouTube Channel

vinlabsc3k

My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Akallan

Replies:

Quote from: compdude787 on June 18, 2016, 06:04:38 PM
Quote from: Akallan on June 18, 2016, 07:14:28 AM
Thank you very much! I do not understand this sentence: "Missing only the captions. &mmm". Could you explain better to me? Thank you! :)

I think he means descriptions of what's in the picture.
Ah ok, I'll make an effort the next time.

Quote from: art128 on June 19, 2016, 04:05:04 AM
Thank you for taking care of the pictures!  :thumbsup:
With pleasure! ;)

Quote from: vortext on June 19, 2016, 04:06:33 AM

Hehe, simultaneous posting. But yeah, ditto. +1!  :thumbsup:
Thanks you vortext for reputation points!  ()stsfd()
My CJ :

compdude787

Quote from: Akallan on June 18, 2016, 07:14:28 AM

I think he means descriptions of what's in the picture.

My YouTube Channel

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Hehe, simultaneous posting. But yeah, ditto. +1!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Akallan

Wardruna / 2'306 habitants / Under construction

Well, tonight I reveal the last image of Wardruna before it is completely finished. This tile of the region is for me a true new way to play. Wardruna was the prototype for future rural and natural type of tiles that will be built, because the layout of the squares no longer really in the same way as in other villages (obviously nothing revolutionary either! :P ). My way playing and build in rural / natural environments changed a lot in strength to observe what others players have done, i now work with much more MMP's everything and I try to break the grid.

I'm quite proud of my progress from the beginning that I play on this region, but I'm still not quite satisfied! I'm always open to good and bad criticism, do not hesitate to let me know! :]

Since not long, I know the MD of Korver: True Earth, it's really beautiful! This MD is for me a new way of seeing SC4, and I try to inspire me to achieve the best possible landscapes! Maybe one day I'll get there! ;)
Here is the picture, good evening to all!

Replies:

Quote from: Simmer2 on June 21, 2016, 06:24:42 PM
Nicely done  &apls &apls
Thanks you! :)

Quote from: korver on June 21, 2016, 06:51:05 PM
Great work once again, like I mentioned on ST  ;)
Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Themistokles on June 22, 2016, 05:29:28 AM
Beautiful! &apls The gravel area breaks up the landscape and gives the area character.
Thank you very much! I ended Wardruna, I hope the rest of the tile you like it just as much! ;)

Quote from: metarvo on June 23, 2016, 06:28:25 PM
A nice peaceful spot.  Good MMP work!  :thumbsup:
Thank you! :)
My CJ :