• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Helsakoh - A new region opens to the world!

Started by Akallan, October 25, 2016, 02:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akallan

"Phoenix Project for the artistic touch, Helsakoh to return to the R.C.D."
Region in collaboration with kbieniu7.
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Themistokles

You two collaborating... This bodes well! :)
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

art128

Normally I would ask you both if you want to keep your original MD opened, as per the rules you can only have one active MD at a time. But since this is a collaborative project and we don't get these everyday, I will let this go. (after all the exception is made for sc4 + CSL MDs)

Looking forward to what you have in store for us..
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Well, hard to say, actually. It's a collaborative project, but from my side it's an extension of my current MD - like my in-game region has grown larger and the new place was taken by Akallan.

So, what I'll show (probably still in my MD), it will be still Galand, actually its borderlands. For Akallan it will rather go as a parallel project. Sometimes even a third person might be involved there (in fact in the "physical " region there are 9 people, more or less active), hard to say exactly, however the topic is held by Akallan.

But thanks for reminding this rule. To be honest, I've forgotten about it completely...
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Silur

kelis

Looking forward and Waiting for the really first update, I'm pretty sure that it will be very cool  :thumbsup:

Good luck you both guys.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Akallan

Good evening everyone,

I am pleased to hear your comments and thank you for your support. But I come with a little bad news:

You may have noticed that I was no longer on the forum to show my cities for several weeks, and for the cause I am no longer very inspired. As soon as I start building something for my Helsakoh region, I can not develop something correct and I eventually destroy it to start over. Systematically I find that this does not seem realistic and I do not like it, and honestly, to move from Phenix Project to Helsakoh is complicated! Much more than I thought ... With Helsakoh on returns to the RCI system and without stopping it is necessary to destroy the houses until the good appears, and I no longer have the patience as before, each time I remember Courtey (R.C.D.) where it took me two months to build a city that I could have built in a month because of the constant destruction of buildings. Because I do not like to do "Plop" and have a city that seems dead afterwards.

I do not want to give up Helsakoh either because kbieniu7 worked on quite a bit of time to create a new region on the coast of his region and several details that kbieniu7 and I had to do to play together as common plugins, Organization of knowing who plays on what tile, etc ... Quitting Helsakoh would be really complicated vis-à-vis kbieniu7 with all the work he has done and the enthusiasm he has to play together. So I do not stop Helsakoh, but I want to pause in order to practice a passion that is drawing.

I do not know when I'll be back, but I'll come back, promised!
My CJ :

Akallan

Can the topic be removed by a moderator? Reason cited in the subject of the R.C.D.
My CJ :

vester