• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Royal Gansbaai Kingdoms - The End; A New Revolution

Started by marsh, May 12, 2010, 04:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 28!

Looking forward to that new city/ region...
The picture looks really great! :thumbsup:

Reikhardt

Looks kinda Art Deco and there is water.... Rapture from Bioshock?  ::)

Now there's an idea for a MD  ;)

Yan077

Congratulations and thank you for that awesome year, all your updates were work of art !!!
I can't wait the next episode...

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

noahclem

Very interesting pic. I can't really guess where you're taking us with this but I'm sure it'll be great! The new beach mod looks very nice as well.

marsh

--Replies--
Tomas Neto, 976, Rick D, sammerton, bat, Yan007, Framley, noahclem: Thank you all. :D

Reikhardt: Would require a LOT of BAT knowledge. :P

Anyways. Another teaser. :) This is the new region. The tropical island of Itihat. This is my first major experience with custom lotting. And actually... this picture is far different then as you see it now.

Oh. And here is a clearer image.  ::)

I apologize for the lack of updates. It was the last week of school. There were finals. ect... I've been playing other games as well. I'll get back into SC4 soon enough. ;)

,marsh

cubby420

kelis

You've made a great job marsh ! I like the photoshopping and the building selection, You did a great job as always  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

netmod

Very Nice, when I first saw the image, I thought you were crazy, but I get it now  ;D :D  :thumbsup:
mooooooooooooooooo...

bat

Yan077

arghhh... makes me want to take my surfboard  ;D

Fabulous work !  &apls

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Ol.S / Benoit

Your work is just AMAZING ! I spent some time (Actually a lot !) looking at the old updates, stunning, I'm speechless...

I think I'll come here really often, it's a pleasure to see thoose pics and it inspires me a lot for my region !

Keep up the fantastic work !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nedalezz

Yet another creative masterpiece from marsh :)

This time, you go tropical, and again, you completely nail it spot on. Cant wait for the full update!

Reikhardt

Splendid update, Those wave effects are really something.
Will have to have a go at working out if I can do that at some point.  :thumbsup:

ricardomiranda

peter007

Did your exams went alright?
I hope so.
Your update is just as always amazing marshall

-Ernst(007)

sumwonyuno

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

rooker1

That coast line and those waves make me want to go on a vacation.
Great work!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Definitely some promising new stuff!

Not sure if you're interested, but if you want to get ride of the grass next to your SAM streets it can be done with this: http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=803