• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Cities Skylines - Newport, a vintage americana

Started by Unconstantean, September 17, 2019, 06:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Could you show some photos of beaches? I'm curious how do they look like in C:S after seeing the second from the last photo  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Unconstantean

Newport is coming along nicely. Still a W.I.P. ~100.000 people

===============

And some beaches:

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Unconstantean

The look of the beaches also depends on the map design, base theme and on the theme you use. Here is another beach from a different city i've done.

Unconstantean

Unconstantean

Newport International Airport - train station

kelis

WOW it looks cool !! Maybe the station should be longer, but it looks great anyway.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Unconstantean

Yeah it's a bit shorter but i know a couple of stations like this in real life. In a small resort-village south from where i live the station is so short that when the train comes the road is blocked by the train cars and people literally get off in the middle of the street.  :D

---------------

For the next pic i have only one word: Yuup!

:D :D :D

Unconstantean

Unconstantean

Newport International Airport - home of Pan Am

Tyberius06

Hi!

Beautiful images! Geeez, this game is beautiful for sure... Thanks for sharing these pictures

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Unconstantean

mattb325

Lovely scenes! The filter (if that's the correct term, I haven't played C:S yet) you use, really makes the images look very restful  :thumbsup:

Unconstantean

---------------
i wasn't happy with how the city turned out so i decided to redo the entire Newport from scratch. Added some downtown buildings to give a nice background for the port area which i completed in 8hours. :D

Unconstantean

found the last empty spot in the port  so i built a container terminal and some coastal works

Tyberius06

Geez beautiful images. Thanks for these showcases! :)

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Unconstantean

Thank you :D

========

Newport. J. F. K. highway toll station

Unconstantean

The forest brush is a game changer :D It's a kinda of a new mod but man it's amazing. Like the tree controller in SC4 but it lets you pick every single plant / tree/ bush and you can also create different brushes for different parts of the map :D