• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Crazy's Collection of MD's *Last Update Feb 24,2010 Full Update!!!

Started by CrazyChickenSC, September 27, 2009, 06:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canyonjumper

I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Battlecat

Excellent mosaic!  Your urban area has a very interesting layout! 

scott1964

Nice highway.  :o I wish I could do some stuff like that.  ??? But I am trying.  :P

dedgren

Crazy, my friend, you've still got the touch.

...bookmarked...

All we need is Alek and we'll call it 2006 again.  Those were the days.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

CrazyChickenSC

Region Shot 4 Medium sized tiles completed!!

Dedgren - Those were def the days!! If only it could be like that again haha AK still plays to I believe just doesn't really have time to post busy lifestyle!!

CrazyChickenSC

Hey guys ive scrapped that region and Im goin to start another one here is a preview so far.

I actually had a question also I want to build a bridge between two ground lifter lots but It wont let me, I even have the bridge height mod and still nothing...I don't remember how to do this so if someone could refresh my memory that would be great thanks all!! stick around for some updates soon

cubby420

Wow! Good luck with the new region. Looks challenging!

A pity about the original though. It was amazing! Your plop water skills are top notch and river detail...stunning... :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see more.

penguin007

Lovely cities and mosaics there, also the new region looks very interesting can't wait to see more from that

Will

CrossSide

Quote from: CrazyChickenSC on February 20, 2010, 02:03:19 PM

I actually had a question also I want to build a bridge between two ground lifter lots but It wont let me, I even have the bridge height mod and still nothing...I don't remember how to do this so if someone could refresh my memory that would be great thanks all!! stick around for some updates soon

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=364.0

Maybe this helps?

Battlecat

I quite like how detailed that mountain is!  I'm looking forward to seeing more of this region you've got in the works!

M.M.Malwin

I really like your first update. Above the seventh image. The industrial port is beautiful. Very nice!  :thumbsup:

CrazyChickenSC

I tried doing exactly what the thread said but it just gives me the error unsuitable grade for construction even though both sides are even.

A teaser of some new development that bridge is actually what I wanted to make an actual bridge instead of just NAM Puzzle pieces hmmm

penguin007

Lovely picture the bridge looks great anyway more origanal than a standard one anyway standout part of the picture in my opinion

Will

canyonjumper

Looking great! Can't wait to see this in full!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

SC4BOY

Don't know it this is the place to ask, but I'm looking for a MD or whatever that was based on an elaborate use of maxis signs to do city planning and terraforming. I have seen it in the last 6 months or so and have no clue which site it was on or who was doing it. It was quite impressive (more probably than I would ever do) but interesting.. the signs were almost like civil engineering markers and flags which detailed the development even before the city started or terraforming was thoroughly underway. A hint or link would be appreciated.. thanks.

ecoba

CrazyChickenSC

Full Update I've been busy!

djvandrake

Looks great!  A very impressive railyard and a nice overall layout.  :thumbsup: