• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Noro Cooperative

Started by noahclem, January 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of airport should NORO's new one be?

Passenger only
Passenger & military
passenger & general aviation (private & charter aircraft)
Passenger, military & general aviation

gn_leugim

how did you get those ave under the bridges?  ()what()

nice pic btw ;)

kelis

OMG! This last picture shows a lot of work, I'm pretty impressed with all those roads, highways and bridges...fantastic work you are doing here !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

MandelSoft

And yet another video has been recorded for NORO! Today we continue with developing tile Dq from the NORO Co-operative. I'm also rambling about other stuff in this video and some weird things happen with the water. So tune in for the fun!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

rooker1

Another great video Maarten.
When I first saw the time on the video I thought it was too long, but as you watch the time really flies by. I really like watching others play and how they go about it. Some things are very similiar to how I do things. But you seem to be a master at keyboard shortcuts.
Two quotes I like from the video......"SimCity 4ever" and "What the heck is going on here, they are still complaining about water?" The second made me laugh out loud, thank you.

Great stuff!
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Great video &apls

The only problem is that sometime I want to zoom out to see the general view and I can't :D

Links to SC4 websites

vortext

Great video Maarten and I'm pleased to hear the tree controller no longer borks (what happened?!  ()what()). However, you may want to keep an eye on the date when planting trees next time.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

APSMS

Quote from: vortext on September 26, 2013, 10:42:24 AM
Great video Maarten and I'm pleased to hear the tree controller no longer borks (what happened?!  ()what()). However, you may want to keep an eye on the date when planting trees next time.  ;)
The tree controller has done that to me too, I think when I play for a while in an undeveloped city, the game excludes loading the proper files to save memory (or something); reloading the city tile usually fixes it, so it's not much of a problem.

And, I too, was a little bit skeptical of the tree planting dates. I had thought you were not paying attention because you were going to do all of them on Feb 1st, but when it was summer and you were planting autumn trees... my only criticism, though.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

gn_leugim

Quote from: gn_leugim on September 17, 2013, 01:51:56 AM
how did you get those ave under the bridges?  ()what()

nice pic btw ;)

anyone?

nice video as well, very enjoyable :)

Sorry for the delay buddy. You can find the under-bridge lots I used here: http://klex.blog85.fc2.com/

-Noah

noahclem

Things are still progressing behind the scenes--and we have a surprise on the way. For today I'd like to share a couple pics....

ParramattaPower

APSMS

Noah, your FlexFly ramp is fine, but the end going up is in the wrong direction (towards the top of the picture). You might want to change that. ;)
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

rooker1

A surprise you say?  :satisfied:
Another incredible interchange!! &apls
I have been working on one as well and will post it in a day or so. I hope it's half as good as the stuff you have been putting together.

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Durfsurn

Excellent stuff going on here! Amazing work by all ;)

MandelSoft

Oh my Noah, this is Madness!

noahclem

Hmm, seems my after bar posting didn't quite work out correctly  :D  Thanks for the kind words guys and I'll be sure to correct the wrong way MIS problem. A couple more pictures from the area:

click for full size

Also, gn_leugim, I added a link to your last reply :)

rooker1

Looks great Noah!
The interchange looks complex and simply makes perfect sense. And that city pic is drop dead gorgeous.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Swordmaster

20 pages here - yay! Some of the best of the whole site, I think, and not because I'm somewhere in them :P

Great work folks.

Cheers
Willy

MandelSoft

Yet again, another NORO video has been recorded and this time doing it live! Today we continue with developing tile Dq (which we are going to call Dutch Quarter in the end of the session) from the NORO Co-operative. It's time for some "boring" city expansion, but I try to make it interesting with more interesting street layouts. Boring parts are also part of SImCity 4, and it will take time and effort to get something nice. So stay tuned!

Best,
Maarten