• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamJam

Quote from: zakuten on October 26, 2008, 11:56:52 AM
I was referring to the part he'd boxed out in his picture though, with the two-lane-wide offramp, not express lanes at all.
While it works for a road, the single sided RHW-4 doesn't terminate at an avenue (which seems illogical to me since more exit lanes would naturally be required for a busier/wider ave). I figured it would be nice to have a regular single lane exit from the freeway but have it widen to multiple lanes approaching the intersection... or at least have the RHW-4 terminate at an avenue. Overall I'm not as concerned with it as I am with the 45-degree onramp.

zakuten

Oh yeah, those can't connect hmm.. Well, why not turn it into a one way -just- before the avenue? It'll blend fairly seamlessly,with the shoulder ending next to the avenue and all. I dunno.
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

Patricius Maximus

I may have been wrong when I thought that it'd come in late October. I think now that it'll come either on Halloween or November 4th (they'll really be surprised after the holiday diversions are over  ;)).

Of course, you do like to surprise people, and you will probably surprise me, too.

deathtopumpkins

November 4th... that'd be great... I have no school that day.  ;D
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

toxicpiano

hay guys (edited out by BarbyW as the comment was in poor taste) and it's coming out on guy fawekes night, (edited out by BarbyW as the comment was in poor taste)
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

darraghf

Well I can't wait much longer for the new version!

It just looks great!

Well done Tarkus and everyone else on the RHW team
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

sim-al2

Maybe it will be released on Nov. 22. That would be a great birthday gift!  ;D
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

j-dub

EDIT: And now, for all those lurking on this page, a sneek peek...

nerdly_dood

That's some horrible image quality... but that's where the bad quality ends. I can tell there's a few glitches (possibly related simply to how the starter pieces were located?) and you really must get rid of this weaving, that is so dangerous.... Everything else looks spectacular!

Looking forward to more updates or how about an actual release? :D
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Pat

J-dub that is a sick and wonderful tease!!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Haljackey

Teaser pleasers.  My first highway reconstruction with RHW 21.  Look at all the connections used!  It's just a taste of what's to be included...  &scl()

Before:

After:

Other pics of interest:

These pics, along with others, are available in full resolution over at the GTR (my CJ/MD).  Links are in my signature.

I hope you enjoyed em!

Best,
-Haljackey

Pat

man hal you know how to tease you are the mini alex lol  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Tarkus

And as you can probably guess right now, Late-October/Halloween isn't happening. ;)  What is happening?  Ye shall find out soon.   ::)

And Hal--it looks like you're having a lot of fun with it there. :)

-Alex (Tarkus)

Pat

Alex Hal is being mean to us  :'( :'( :'( :'(  :D lol naw but he has learned from you the master of tease lol... Speaking of tease any at all???

$%Grinno$% god that is sad I am thriving on teasers god I must be sad lol   $%Grinno$%

darraghf

oh cmon im getting restless. Please just tell us when it's gona be released. I seems to be finished if Haljackey has already got it!

It just looks to darn good
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

deathtopumpkins

Great teasers Haljackey!

Though I stilll think that RHW-8 to RHW-4 splitter needs a pointier texture... Other than that, I really like it all, and I hope that a release will come at some point in November.
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

metarvo

That RHW-8 looks sharp! :D  Of course, I'm sure that it serves a real purpose, since you have built it.  Great job, Haljackey. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

un1

Quote from: Tarkus on October 31, 2008, 09:43:59 PM
What is happening?  Ye shall find out soon.   ::)

Soon!  ()stsfd()

$%Grinno$%

Nice teasers Hal!  :thumbsup:

-un1

toxicpiano

How are the diagonals for RHW6 coming along?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

jmdude1

just a question for haljackey or tarkus...or anybody who might know.  ive never used this mod before and i was wondering, should i install the current version now or should i just wait for the new version to be released? i know theres no set date for release. i noticed haljackey has mentioned that he has done a lot of highway reconstruction so i was trying to avoid having to do this twice
(ie. changing from sc4 highways to the current RHW version and then changing to the future RHW release).  are there enough changes between the 2 RHW versions to suggest that i wait or should i just get started now?
any recommendations would be great!