• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SimFox asks for help

Started by SimFox, October 04, 2007, 03:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimFox

Barby:
here is an alternative download link for the chestnuts: http://rapidshare.com/files/146803532/SimFoxProps_8Chestnuts.dat

as for the growth chances... true, now there are 8 times chances, but another issue is that there isn't really much competition in that size/capacity range, at least on my machine. so when I was testing them one at the time they were growing just as often but with no variety (naturally). If LOts were of different size, say 3x3 or 3x4 the picture would have been very different I believe.
One question if I would want to make some additional lots I would need to list this upload as a dependency, right? Or should I make separate one with models only?

SimFox

I thought that posing download link to installer would give more scrutineers access to it and, as Barby is overworked already, to lighten her load.
Could you kindly elaborate on couple of things for me:
1. You've had no objections to same very thing just a few days ago in the thread "next door", but feel justified to use a threat of force here.
2. Barby had suggested in another thread "next door" to attach files to message for I quote "as that will give a broader beta test for you".
am I missing something here?

Barby... Yeah that's very logical.
I just wonder how decent is to release such a "micro" pack. Also if to make it to be used in MEGA lots with multiple buildings then the building exemplars should be made for the specific mega-lot - say 3 or 4 times the stats (depending on the number of towers used).
Another question I was curious about.. See, I plan to make the Corner midrise very "green" enve more so than one with midrise + tower. So, I though may be such a green lot could have a building with reduced air pollution stats? problem, of course is that if it used without the trees it becomes inaccurate.
Or would it be "legal" to give the prop itself air "cleaning" property? It should be possible to just add it in Reader, wouldn't it?