• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Monas Jakarta.... my seccond project.....

Started by sarungman, March 12, 2007, 09:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realdimension

Great projects ! For your Monas Jakarta I advise you to transform the objets into "Editable Mesh" with the "Collapse All" option, it would be less heavy for the render and you can download the texture fix for the BAT in simcity.com, it will avoid some render glitches and a last thing : merge the BAT you want to export into a new file just before exporting. Hope it will resolve your problem.
The flame is very nice for a beginner, for the spinning effect, you can try the Wave modifier (under Bend,Taper...) or the Noise modifier.
That's right you could darker the textures for the water tank as well as for the tower.
Member of the TSC team.
Visit my showcase of modern towers!

sarungman

yah.... actually, i redo my Monas from the beginning for some reasons.... and luckily it looks much better now.... and yes, i have some problem in rendering process, it's pretty heavy for my laptop...., and again, thanks for your advice (although i still cannot do the flame well... :-[)

okay.... update for my PERTAMINA HQ

phase 3

i think i should add more floors.... because it looks funny if only have 21 floors....

this is the roof.... i'm gonna hardly deal with this roof tomorrow......

any advise for my BAT? (this is a fictional building without model, just come out from my imagination)

sorry, i think, i'm gonna suspend my project for a while..... my laptop doesnt support me to finish this.....  :(
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

freedo50

Hey, looking good, for your question about measurements for you obelisk, try google earth's ruler to get an idea of dimensions. Just find the monument and then measure the length of the sides etc using the ruler, and round it to the nearest sensible unit (i.e. 24.7m in google earth is likely to be 25m in Real life). Hope that was useful to you.  ;)

Fred

bat

Glenni

Great work, Sarungman, wanna try these out btw?

Colyn

I like that roof model ... it is very nifty ;)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

opiq

whoaaa dude.. i'm indonesian, and proud jakarta citizen.. a great BAT effort man, keep going.. you're saying that you need other info about MONAS? what can i do to help? and the grand mosque you are planning to build, is it malaysian or indonesian based? because the Istiqlal Mosque in Jakarta or the Masjid Negara in KL are great landmarks to built, am i rite?
btw, i am now in KL, where are you sarungman?

sarungman

wah indonesia juga toh..... maap mas, projectnya saya suspend, ni tred udah jadul banget, pas saya masi cupu....  :P
mas kalo mau cari saya, ke ST aja, tau kan? simtropolis, saya main di sana.
Kalo project monas masih jalan sih, cuman saya lagi konsen ke project lain. Mau lengkapnya cari aja saya Di Simtropolis.com nick saya di sana AsianEvolusioner..... :thumbsup:

Note to mod: please close this thread, i have no way to continue this project, thanks.....
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

freedo50