• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rural Cemetary Walls and addons

Started by jeronij, December 15, 2006, 10:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Excellent walls! They are looking great!

jeronij

Hello to all,

I had some time this afternoon to play a bit more with the walls. I wanted to try them in slopes. They were already designed to support a moderate slope, but I wanted them to support more  ;D

Circled in red you can see how the first version did not fit when the slope was moderated

The new version I BATted this afternoon seems to be more slope tolerant.

They are not as tolerant as a texture, or as a multi-part walls, but quite enough for now.

I hope you like the improvements. I am going to pack them and release them as soon as possible  ;)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TheTeaCat

Jeroni

They look superb.  :thumbsup:

I wish I could do this sort of stuff.  &mmm

I look forward to their release and hope I can display them in a fitting fashion ::)

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

metasmurf

I really like this. Thouse walls cold be used to wall in residential areas aswell. That's how i will use them :)

jacqulina

awesome slope conforming as well excellent work,i cant wait for these &apls :thumbsup:

Rayden

Great work Jero, I'll have plenty of oportunities to use them. Not long ago, I asked someone to build those kind of walls at Simtropolis. I'm glad finaly someone really did them, specially if they are slope conformed. ;)

Alfred.Jones

These look great Jeroni. These will be much more useful with slope conforming :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Colyn

I like it ... maybe a DAT with all the models in and distribute that with your cemetary lot.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

callagrafx

Looking good and the slope friendly aspect is going to make them extremely versatile, as well as popular.  One small request, but tell me to bugger off if it's a big deal, but some wall pieces set at a 45º angle would be really valuable.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

Hi, thanks for the nice compliments and suggestions. I am glad you like the models and the slope tolerancy as well  ;D

callagrafx, I understand what you mean ( I am a "SC4 diagonallity" friend  ;). The thing is that making diagonal pieces would need.....lets see.....one..two...three....mmmm....I think at least three additional pieces....mmmm....I´ll study it, but maybe as a complement to this first release... I´ll keep you informed  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

NikNik

Very impressive Jeronij. I am glad you read the Show us your cemetary section.....
I prefer the pinkish one (although I do not think they are too pinkish). The other one is just too green and to clean.
The slped version is awsome. You are a true master.

I just hope the texture of the entrance will be different, somewhat more like your curfews (in the pics of 16th December you see the differences).

Nik-Nik

mattb325

I like these a lot. These walls are actually the same as those which line our inner - city laneways, so I very much look forward to their release &apls

jeronij

Hello to all,

thanks for the nice feedback  :thumbsup:

I have finally decided to make a complete set of walls. There will be 16 lots per set. There are 13 ready actually.

Warm version

Cold version

The missing pieces:
Diagonal End
Underbridge 2x
Underbridge 3x

I hope you will find the improvements useful  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

wouanagaine

Great set !

If you do not mind, can you study the fact you add a 'broken' straight piece ? with a pile of stones where the hole is.

&apls

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

TheTeaCat

These are looking better all the time.  :thumbsup:

You have done another fantastic job and the extra lots really complete the set. Can't wait for these to be released.

You deserve a cuppa :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

metasmurf

Looks great :D When can we except the release?

callagrafx

&hlp thank you thank you thank you thank you...TTC, he deserves more than a cuppa...drop some Midleton into it  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jacqulina