• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Decision Board (Turn 19 Decisions Needed!)

Started by nedalezz, July 31, 2011, 05:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

Right, starting with Turn Three, all desicions for the turn will be listed here by the players! This will help organize the game, I believe.

nedalezz

Turn Two Decisions

Areameder: Bought $14,313 in Life Neccessity products from imports. Paid $3,000 for 10 Edward Ezamsi Street (1x3 Plot.)

Garvei: Bought $17,313 in Life Neccessity products from imports

Harvey: 90% of Vegetables grown this turn to be imported ($2,880 - left with $320)

Meade: Got job as Supervisor at the Geothermal Plant with a base salary of $1,800

Terrell: Bought 1 Jalmi Lane (4x4 Plot) for $16,000. Random rolled 10% bonus on base salary ($180.)

marsh

You for got the land I bought. :P Or can I not afford it this turn?

nedalezz

Hehe, no you can, I had updated before I read your post about the land. I edited in!

marsh

nedalezz

Alright, get your Turn Three desicions In!

marsh

Nothing else except for buying the max amount of products.  :P

nedalezz

Hey guys, Update Four is almost ready, need those desicions from you! :)

nedalezz

Alright, now that we've split the Life Neccessities in 4 groups, Traders! I need you to tell me how much of each you would like to buy. The Default will be to evenly split it, but starting from Turn Four, I will be rolling for each Life Neccessity group - 1 of them will get bonus every turn that will double the markup. This applies for farmers who are growing those products, too! So if Vegetables gets the bonus, traders get their worth x 50%, and farmers get their worth x 40%!

Deionn

I would like to buy a plot of land right behind Arameader's on Corner Street, simply for the purpose of sitting on it and possibly renting or redeveloping it in the far future.

nedalezz

Hey Deionn - how big do you want your plot to be. I also didnt get exactly where you wanted it, Areameder's land is inbetween Edward Ezamsi St. and Harvey's farm.

Deionn

It's hard to explain, but I meant the land ONLY bordering Corner Street, its located to the right of Harvey's house and to the north of an Areameder asset, the size would probably pushing it all the way to 7 Drift Lane, which I think would probably be 2x4

nedalezz

Lots of Desicions to be made! These are the required ones (if there is no response, then I'll just use the default.) Ofcourse, any extra desicions can be put on this board and I'll add it. I've listed the available cash to help out :)

Areameder: $16,246 - Need to know which Life Neccessity products you would like to buy.

Garvei: $15,764 - The electronics showroom will be open next Turn, so I need to know how much you will like to import from overseas. Please note, there will be a 5% tax on all Luxury products import - after which the 40% markup will be added. Also, need to know which Life Neccessity products you would like to buy for your stall. I will relocate your stall accordingly.

Harvey: $5,243 - Your farm produced $3,200 (normal) worth of Vegetables. No desicions to be made.

Martin: $19,100 - Will begin earning his salary in Turn Five. No desicions to be made.

Meade: $9,800 - No desicions to be made.

Terrell: $5,890 - No desicions to be made.

The Rawa'a Primary School will be open in Turn Five! For $1,000 per turn, your character can begin raising his Education Level! Each turn will be a school year, and the Primary School will run from Grade 1 to 8. In 8 turns, your character can raise his Education Level from 0 to 1! This is important because there are a lot of professions coming that cannot be chosen unless the character has reached a specific required level. Very soon, characters will be allowed to open companies in different professions, but will face a penalty of if it is not the primary profession (less markup, more expenses.) So a farmer could open up an architectural firm (if he has reached the required Education Level), but there will be penalties since it isn't his main profession.

rjet13

For my house choice, can I have house #1?  Do I have to wait for the next turn to make other moves besides my house?

nedalezz

No, you can make your desicions now and they will reflect in Turn Five :)

rjet13

Well, can I buy this plot of land?  It looks like a 3 deep, 4 wide plot to me.

That would be $12,000, right?

nedalezz

Done :)

It is $12,000 - it will be added to your Player Factbook in Turn Five!

marsh

Just go with evenly buying them all. Max amount.

Deionn

Ooh, going to school, sounds fancy. I may be up for that idea.