• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Double decker highway

Started by Fukuda, December 27, 2006, 02:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fukuda

Paths

And fixed diagonal pathing
I'm just making a special DDHW-ElevatedHW T interchange  ;)
Back to europe ;D

Rayden

Sin duda esto és del otro mundo, simplesmente magnifico. Can't wait to get my hands on that  $%Grinno$%

Alek King of SC4

the interchange is what i really can't wait for looking great and nice work with the pathing and such

bulldog2010

:o Woah! That's amazing! What will you not come up with? First the bridges and now this? Unbelievable. I can't wait to see the interchanges. Keep up the good work &apls

rooker1

This is super crazy.  This is a whole new level to the game!!  Amazing work.
Call me Robin, please.

Eddie

&apls Woo! Double deckers! I have a suggestion though. Can you make both levels more identifiable (like freeway markings), since it's a bit hard to distinguish which level is which (seeing as the freeways are grey on both levels). It's like looking at those optical illusion cubes--is it facing this way...or that?

*twilight zone theme*

That is all.

"Keep up the good work"

sc4portugal

lol (sorry i can't think of anythig else lol)
LOLOLOLOL

goin2chicago

wow, this is some awesome stuff. can't wait to see some interchanges and on/off ramps.

godjcjk12

Great project.do you have any other transportation projects?

Nealos101

I want it I want it I waaannntttt ittttttt!!!!  :satisfied:

Duuude you are so amazing; this is like the world's largest tree for hippies /&HiPP/%...

...love you...

redraider147

is there any way that both levels could run in the same direction like in san antonio and austin here in texas have? the bottom would have the exits and the top would be an expressway. if not it is still amazing. i can't wait for all this to be released.

Fukuda

Ahem.... I'm here

After a busy period, I've continued with the interchanges, well, I'm aligning them well :P

an offramp

redraider, doing that would imply doubling the number of pieces   :bomb:
Back to europe ;D

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

thundercrack83

Hey, Fukuda! Glad to see you've still got this project going! I can't wait to see some more of your progress with it. Good luck!

socomseal45

Are you planning on making a bridge, or getting someone to make a bridge? There is a double decker bridge near where i live.  Looks good.  &apls
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

rickmastfan67

If any bridges are made, I would love to suggest either the "Fort Duquesne Bridge" or the "Fort Pitt Bridge"(s) here in Pittsburgh that are on I-279 right in Downtown. :thumbsup:
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

dragonshardz

how much do you want for this mod, huh?

thundercrack83

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on May 12, 2007, 05:13:02 PM
If any bridges are made, I would love to suggest either the "Fort Duquesne Bridge" or the "Fort Pitt Bridge"(s) here in Pittsburgh that are on I-279 right in Downtown. :thumbsup:

Yes, I agree with this. Pittsburgh has some of the greatest bridges anywhere in the world. I walked across Roberto Clemente Bridge to go the PNC Park last time I was in Pittsburgh.

Fukuda: I know you've been working tirelessly on the HIDP, but I'm just curious to see if you've abandoned this project completely or if it's merely on the backburner. Thanks!

ssc4k

ii owuld like to see you make a interchange for this :P
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature and help him gain world domination.

dragonshardz

HIDP? What is that?

By the way, fukuda, your stuff is really, truly awesome.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: