• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiFlo

I'm amazed to see how you keep pulling such beautiful shots. Everything looks so realistic...  &apls

(Great sources of inspiration btw).

lak47

Dear God. That river is stunning. I mean, the eye and creativity you have to have for creating such a scene in your mind....would be on another level.

Fantastic, I am just going to look at that for some more time.

Also, nice fishersims. The game's crying out for these. Or to put it better, anything that would add 'life' to that oh so perfect nature scene.

carlfatal

Hello Badsim,
this is not my first look inside Your great MD, but the first time, I have to write a comment. Only a few weeks ago I began to work with LE, cause without this tool there is no chance to do what I want to in SC4. Then a member of SimForum tells me about Your MD, and from this moment on I´ve been only reading and reading and looking and looking, and now I feel ashamed about what I do. It´s so unreacheable, what You present here, but a gift for everyone who is willing to learn from Your awful great skills.
And yes, You are so friendly to share all this with us, especially all these little tutorials and tips You give.
I´m addicted since the first view, it´s the most dangerous drug I know and the only good one  ;D
Greets, Carl (eufl)

Badsim

Thank you ... but replies will come later , this update is dedicated to Joan .

Joan , I've used the 150% version of your Ratcliff70 house ...

Hope you'll like what I've done with it , making it more french looking . I don't know why , I can't imagine you living elsewhere than into peaceful wild nature , with cows as only neighbors ... I can see you on that terrace , enjoying the sun in your deckchair with a good book . Happiness is as simple as that , and you know it .

And I'm sure you'll enjoy as well the overview ...

« Happiness is a butterfly which , when pursued , is always beyond our grasp , but which if you will sit down quietly , may alight upon you » Nathaniel Hawthorne .

We can't see butterflies in SC4 , but I'm sure they're there .  ;D
All the best for you Joan .

Cédric.

Edit ; As I wasn't satisfied with the garden behind the Mouse House , I've reworked it and previous pictures have been replaced . I've used my very first SAM curve - Thanks to Thomas & Andreas (turtle & metasmurf  :thumbsup: ) -   , as you can see on the last picture ... alas , that's not possible to replace curves at the intersection ... Blue HD air-balloon from Vnaoned .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Battlecat

That is a stupendous custom lot!  It turned out beautifully!

Oh and by the way that plopable water river in the previous update is amazing as well!

metasmurf

Total perfection as always from your part.  :thumbsup: That being said, why don't you use the rural roads 45 degree curves for your SAM roads? If you, for some reason, have missed out on them, here they are: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1995

/Andreas

Connor

Beautiful work as always  &apls

A wonderful lot in a wonderful setting, great detailing as usual.  :thumbsup:

peter007

It is just a Lot!

But you made it so beatiful. Nice job.
BTW--> How did you do that transparent texture i'm very curious about it.

Yan077

Delightful job Cedric  &apls  &apls

So many updates these times, not easy to follow, but every time I see your rural pictures, those riverbeds for example  ::) , you make my day  :-\

Yann  :thumbsup:

citymax

Very good work Cédric ! &apls &apls

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Jmouse

Cédric, when you told me you wanted to put a Mouse House in AntigOne, I was stunned and deeply honored. I knew it would be lovely after you waved your magic lotting wand over it, but I was astonished when I saw the finished lot. I shall always remember the rush of excitement I felt the moment I saw it in that gorgeous rural setting.

Thank you for making a delightful home out of my lowly little house. :)

-Joan

Evillions8

How did you get that blank base texture?!  ()what()  I need to know how to do that because I can start making lots!  :)

threestooges

I know I don't comment in here nearly often enough, but you continually amaze me with your ability to create such stunning pictures. Excellent work too with the Mouse House. Excellent model placed on an excellent lot in an excellent setting. Keep the brushes moving Cedric.
-Matt

bat

Great work on that lot!
Looking forward to more...

samerton

VeTram

...Just wanted you to know that i'm always watching you and your fantastic work.. :o :o

I'm still reading very carefully your previous posts in VirtualEden ..and as well Badsim's showcase and uploads
..unfortunately RL reasons doesnt leave me the time i need to go faster....but i try to be patient...and hope soon will arrive in your today posts....

As already have written i never want to add you more work by replying ...but as also have written in previous post , sometimes i need to ask some things  .... like this following general question......
.......Do you start your work by inspiring from a photo or picture from RL trying to create it in L.E , or do you plan your work starting from whatever custom content exist?....

keep on your wonderful work !.. :thumbsup:...and take care of yourself
Antonis :)
For every friend of this community , do NOT forget to send me a p.m if ever visit Greece .

Badsim

Quote from: turtle on January 21, 2011, 05:49:15 AM

Regarding wide curves for the SAM you should take a look in the NAM Rural Roads Plugin. It may have some of the pieces you need  :thumbsup:

Quote from: metasmurf on January 24, 2011, 10:06:52 AM

... why don't you use the rural roads 45 degree curves for your SAM roads? If you, for some reason, have missed out on them, here they are: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1995

Thank you both (for the same link ) ,  :thumbsup: you can check again my previous update  and you'll see my very first SAM curve ... alas I can't touch to the intersection ones without too much destruction . So it will stay like that ...  ::)

Quote from: Rayden on January 21, 2011, 08:06:26 AM
If you ever think about releasing some of them, I wouldn't mind to take that weight from you and Barbara. I could do the modding, dependency listings and packaging. Let me know something when you want, and keep up your good job, you're definitely better doing those fantastic scenes for us than spending your time on modding stuff for others. ;D

Silvio , I can't believe you're ready to take such workload ...  $%Grinno$% I'm currently working with a new Plugin folder ( « only » 1,7 Go ) , the older one , with AntigOne's urban Lots is a total mess and I consider all that work as outdated , today  working with HD cars & trees , notably , HD props as much as my personal dealers  ;D ( Orange_o_ , Girafe and Vnaoned ) send me . Maybe should we start from there with the Mouse House ? (... after having had approval from my dealers to integrate their respective work .)  ::)
A single condition ; I wouldn't allow you to change anything to the LotEditing , whatever the dependencies list would be . So , we would see what people are really ready to do to get my Lots . ;D

Approximate dependencies list for Joan's House :

+ 2 Bases textures & overlays packs . Everything named Or_**** and VV_**** can be merged in 2 .Dat files .

The ball is now on your side .  ;D

Quote from: Framly on January 22, 2011, 06:30:54 AM

... I am a bit jealous of your water. I am looking for so long for a realistic plopable water solution! I'm so tired of PEG, JRJ and Sorchins Water..

I do not despair so see David's River Kit uploaded ... a custom icon , readme & installer are the last barriers . ;D Thank you for your comment !  ;)

Quote from: eufl on January 23, 2011, 07:54:16 AM

.... I´ve been only reading and reading and looking and looking, and now I feel ashamed about what I do. It´s so unreacheable, what You present here, but a gift for everyone who is willing to learn from Your awful great skills.

Thank you Carlfatal ! Nice work with medieval houses  :thumbsup: (Yep , I'm visiting Simforum.de quite often so I know your work ...  ;D ) , really no reason to feel ashamed my friend !  $%Grinno$%

Quote from: peter007 on January 24, 2011, 12:24:52 PM

BTW--> How did you do that transparent texture i'm very curious about it.

Quote from: Evillions8 on January 24, 2011, 07:54:28 PM
How did you get that blank base texture?!  ()what()  I need to know how to do that because I can start making lots!  :)

PIM-X LE can save Lots without Base Textures , but as I stay faithful to my dear old classical LE , I have to delete Base Texture with Ilive Reader . The tutorial about deleting Base Texture ( from Jeroni ) can be found here ; http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=23.msg127#msg127 , after some training it takes a few seconds ...  ;D  there's a blank Base Texture from Shadow Assassin indeed ( SA Cycleways v2 Expansion pack , on the STEX ) , but that one  appears under LE only if you open one of his Cycleways' Lot ( so you can duplicate it ... ) , and then these neutral Lots , once saved , are placed in the Health menu ... so , deleting Base Textures is the most proper method . Thank you for your comments .  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Jmouse on January 24, 2011, 05:34:59 PM
Cédric, when you told me you wanted to put a Mouse House in AntigOne, I was stunned and deeply honored. I knew it would be lovely after you waved your magic lotting wand over it, but I was astonished when I saw the finished lot. I shall always remember the rush of excitement I felt the moment I saw it in that gorgeous rural setting.

Thank you for making a delightful home out of my lowly little house. :)

-Joan

Glad you like what I did with your lowly little house , Joan;D I have reworked it since and previous pictures have been replaced , hope you like it even more now . The lake I'm working on currently , is close to your Mouse House , so you'll see your house in a true paradise !!!  $%Grinno$%

Quote from: VeTram on January 26, 2011, 02:20:25 PM

.......Do you start your work by inspiring from a photo or picture from RL trying to create it in L.E , or do you plan your work starting from whatever custom content exist?....

Antonis , I would reply « Both at the same time » as I go where the wind of inspiration leads me ... I'm inspiring Orange , Girafe , Vnaoned as they inspire me , and after have seen my updates they send me new HD material (props) , really , there's no choreographer for that strange and spontaneous "contemporary dance" of  mutual inspirations ...  :P
Thank you for your friendly comment .  ;)

nbvc , bat , Arthur , TiFlo , lak47 ( from Oman ?  ??? I went there , a long time ago with the french navy ...  ::) ) , Battlecat ( congratulations for joining the NUTs  ;D ) , Connor , Yann , Maxime , Antoine , Matt , thank you all for your enthusiast comments .  :thumbsup:

I'm now working about a lake and some kinds of life scenes we can find along their banks , using some Peg's base textures ( need some work ) and various props from Vnaoned , Girage ( your new Chestnut is there  :P , just perfect ...  :thumbsup: ) & Lilith ...

Later . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Une_ame

HD realy makes a huge difference at those zoom levels.

As usual, the result with your lots is fantastic. I'm gonna try to make country scenes with plopable water, your Diarie makes me hungry for it !
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

giraFe and not giraGe   ===> Guinea Fowl

Looks good, water need still some work, I am curious to see how you will deal with it  $%#Ninj2 but i trust you  :P

I will lauch the second chestnut if this one is ok for you and vincent  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    *