• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your games oddities

Started by TheTeaCat, November 27, 2006, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Original

I tried removing this house, but it just won't budge!

This was definitely one of the first houses built in my city... This area used to be farmland until I built a highway and it became a bustling area... This resident REFUSES TO MOVE!!! His house won't even become abandoned!!!  $%Grinno$%

dahemac

Plop a police kiosk on it then buldoze that. The Police will get em out.

Terring7

Doctors strikes + prison escapes = EPIC FAIL! :D :D :D

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

canyonjumper

lol Original, that's awesome ;D

Terring stop being stingy and spend some cash :P
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

art128

Quote from: Original on April 25, 2011, 08:21:57 PM
This was definitely one of the first houses built in my city... This area used to be farmland until I built a highway and it became a bustling area... This resident REFUSES TO MOVE!!! His house won't even become abandoned!!!  $%Grinno$%

Remind me of Stephen King's novel Roadwork where a man doesn't want to leave his house that is about to be demolished to build an highway.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Uzil

jacksunny

Oh wow that's just a slight graphics error...

Lowkee33

That might be my new desktop  :D

sim-al2

(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Terring7

And this is the biggest convoy of trucks ;D

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Risu

Jayster

samerton

The parking spaces for this block of flats are defined by some ponds.

sim-al2

??? Well that's an...interesting...glitch. I don't suppose that these are also amphibious cars...in the desert. ::)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Terring7

Something interesting is going on in the forest and Sims with jet packs are going to find it out ;D

The Choice is Ours
---

sim-al2

I see they are also taking advantage of their new off-road freight trucks and buses. ::)
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Terring7

A city can have an excellent and a terrible healthcare system... at the same time ???

The Choice is Ours
---

MandelSoft

... and the trickiest part is: you don't know which one is true...

I had this once with an airport. I just builded a custom airport and yet, people are screaming to me to build an airport ???
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

legoman786

Quote from: mrtnrln on June 18, 2011, 02:36:02 PM
... and the trickiest part is: you don't know which one is true...

I had this once with an airport. I just builded a custom airport and yet, people are screaming to me to build an airport ???

Not to nit pick, but it's built. Not builded.

Nego

Quote from: mrtnrln on June 18, 2011, 02:36:02 PM

With custom airports, you still need some sort of airport piece itself to act as the place the sims will travel to. The pieces of the custom airport just make up the airport land area, if that makes any sense.