• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM 31 Central Bug Tracker Thread

Started by MandelSoft, March 02, 2013, 07:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: 0wn3d on March 02, 2013, 06:37:57 PM
Not sure if you're aware of this already, but stacking L0 flexfly, L1 RHW-4, and L2 flexfly does this:

Unsupported feature. Not even a bug.
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

CocoJones

Not sure if this is because I missed something (cleanitol didn't work due to different plugin folder and it's the middle of the night for me  /wrrd%&) but I'm missing a few SAM roundabout cosmetics:
SAM3, 4 & 5 revert to default street roundabout, SAM6 is missing. Paths are working fine (LHD).
Image is street and sam2-10 from left to right.

I did notice that the sam6 texture file is considerably smaller compared to the others.

0wn3d

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on March 02, 2013, 06:58:05 PM
Quote from: 0wn3d on March 02, 2013, 06:37:57 PM
Not sure if you're aware of this already, but stacking L0 flexfly, L1 RHW-4, and L2 flexfly does this:

Unsupported feature. Not even a bug.

Any plans to support it in the future?

z

Quote from: arl85 on March 02, 2013, 09:01:49 AM
I've noticed that when I change the install path from c:\users\admin\documents\... to c:\users\user\documents\... some .dat went into "old" (admin) folder. They are folder of mass transit lots and textures.

I see why that happens; I hadn't anticipated someone changing their $DOCUMENTS folder.  This will be fixed in NAM 31.1.

memo

Quote from: 0wn3d on March 02, 2013, 07:00:25 PM
Any plans to support it in the future?

You can use Project Symphony's T-interchange for that.

Quote from: CocoJones on March 02, 2013, 06:59:26 PM
Not sure if this is because I missed something (cleanitol didn't work due to different plugin folder and it's the middle of the night for me  /wrrd%&) but I'm missing a few SAM roundabout cosmetics:
SAM3, 4 & 5 revert to default street roundabout, SAM6 is missing. Paths are working fine (LHD).

I did notice that the sam6 texture file is considerably smaller compared to the others.

Unfortunately, there are a few missing textures in SAM-6. Many other setups are supported though, so SAM-6 is not unusable and therefore in the release.
As for the other roundabouts, I am not sure whether these textures did ever exist.

itsacoaster

I think I found another bug... MIS-AVE T-intersection.

Blue Lightning

Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Opkl

Quote from: Blue Lightning on March 02, 2013, 07:22:08 PM
Issue #4.

Keep the bug reports coming :)

I found on the TLA-5 and 7 that the center turn lane US arrows are flipped the wrong way. Instead of pointing left, they point right.

Indiana Joe

Diagonal rail viaduct over Symphony piece is misaligned.

Also, there's no 7.5m regular networks over RHW...but I know that's not a bug.  :'(

itsacoaster

I'm back....

I can't draw L2 EMIS over ground RHW-8S.  L1 EMIS works fine.

Wiimeiser

Same here, but with L0 RHW-2. Seems like the code for L2 MIS is broken somewhere...
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

Swordmaster

Quote from: CocoJones on March 02, 2013, 06:59:26 PM

Yes, SAM6 is more limited in connectivity than the other ones. We may fix that in the future, but I don't think the people who made the textures are still active (at least JPlumbley isn't).

Cheers
Willy

auandi@gmail.com

Sorry I didn't get a screenshot, but I've now had SC4 crash twice (which hasn't once happened since adding the "-CPUcount:1" to the steam shortcut) when I try to place a 7.5m road over owr-2, it will let me place one but cash as I place the second elsewhere on the map (not touching). Also, with the pathing, it looks like the OWR-2s under the road is actually two directional (there are arrows in both directions).

If it happened once it's probably me but since it's now happened twice I thought I'd post in case anyone else is having the same problem.

Kuewr665

Quote from: Indiana Joe on March 02, 2013, 08:33:20 PM
Also, there's no 7.5m regular networks over RHW...but I know that's not a bug.  :'(

I would like to have those pieces as well.

z

Quote from: smf_16 on March 02, 2013, 09:03:49 AM
I don't really think this is a bug, but rather that I'm missing a texture. Don't know which one though:

It's elevated rail by the way.

That's a bug in the installer that will be fixed in NAM 31.1.  In the mean time, as a workaround, rerun the installer, and under "El Rail Alternate Implementation", select "El Rail Cool Color Concrete Texture"..

markussaage

Hi together,

yep the same here, TLA-5 and 7 that the center turn lane US arrows are flipped the wrong way. Instead of pointing left, they point right.

But finally thanks to all of you making the new NAM come true. Go on with it!

vinlabsc3k

I've found two bugs:

It happens only on the automatic and FLEX ramps.

And on all ramps there are concrete texture instead of the dirt one.
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

vinlabsc3k

Ok, but 6S Inside? ()what()
And the disappearing texture happens even with starter pieces with this configuration. :'(
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

smf_16

Quote from: z on March 02, 2013, 11:20:09 PM
Quote from: smf_16 on March 02, 2013, 09:03:49 AM
I don't really think this is a bug, but rather that I'm missing a texture. Don't know which one though:

It's elevated rail by the way.

That's a bug in the installer that will be fixed in NAM 31.1.  In the mean time, as a workaround, rerun the installer, and under "El Rail Alternate Implementation", select "El Rail Cool Color Concrete Texture"..

Allright, thanks, that fixed it!