• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masochist

Happy Birthday, Jeroni

It's always nice to be able to stick around one more year...and here's to another year of greatness, sir! :sunny:
(Under Construction)

le_harv

Did you just give me a reputation point so I would come and wish you happy birthday? lol :D

Seriously thanks for the point, best wishes for your day, best secondary school spanish coming up...

Feliz Cumpleanos! (not sure how to do the upside down exclamation marks  ;))

GerBil

"You're going to want to pack as much living as you possibly can into the next couple of minutes."- GLaDOS from Portal

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sithlrd98

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

JoeST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLYN! hope you have a great day

Joe

M4346

Just had to drop by to wish my fellow countryman a very happy 56th birthday!  ;D I hope there are many more in store Colyn, and that you and your family have a blessed and fun day all round.

:thumbsup:

Enjoy a cold one on all of us here, and we'll all drink to your good health and happiness!  &apls &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

Happy Birthday Colyn.  I hope you have a great day and don't work too hard.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dedgren

Let's take a minute and wish our great friend, site administrator and creator of the LEX Colyn a happy birthday.  Colyn has been dealing with (both successfully and agressively, knowing him) a number of RL issues, so has not been as recently active here as he would like.  I'm sure we'll be seeing him on SC4D's forums again soon.

Have a great day, Colyn!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JoeST

threestooges

Happy Birthday Colyn. I hope the day goes well for you, as well as the rest of the year.

jeronij

My best wishes for you and yours amigo  :thumbsup:

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS  ()flower() ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vester

Tillykke med dagen - Congratulation on the day.

Ennedi

New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

sebes

Colyn,

Baie geluk met jou verjaarsdag.  Ek hoop dit is 'n fantastiese dag en die jaar wat voorle vol geluk, vreugde en baie goeie gesondheid vir jou en jou familie! 

Geniet die dag my ou!

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Badsim

Happy Birthday Colyn , wherever you are ... we miss your talent ( and strong personality as well ).  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Pat

Hey Adam I think that is the perfect Cake for Colyn lol!!! What more can I offer to you Colyn on your birthday but maybe this I wonder....

http://www.youtube.com/v/mJS8j9YYB9w&hl

So anyways Have a great Ride on your Birthday Colyn!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Hey, aestiva- you are another member with the bad fortune to have a birthday shared with somebody notorious around here.  Well, Happy Birthday to you, my friend!  May your day and the year ahead be all you would wish!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax