• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Sheep49

Best wishes to Jonathan, our junior Einstein. :party:

And happy birthday to meinhosen. ;) I hope I'll see you here in the future again :)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

catty

Happy Birthday meinhosen keep safe till your return to SC4D

Best Wishes on your Birthday Jonathan (Warrior) and also cws2710 and dharock hope you all had a great day.

Thanks to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday  ()stsfd()
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Jonathan

Happy birthday Cathy dharok, cws2710 (a fellow 14 year old) and to Meinhosen :thumbsup:
And thanks very much Joe, Matt, Jayson, Piotr, Cathy, Alex, and Chris for the birthday wishes, I've had a great day, and I hope the all people above had/have a great day too.

Jonathan

Tarkus

Happy birthday to one of my esteemed NAMite colleagues, Jonathan!  Hope you've been having a good one! 

Happy birthday to Cathy and (belatedly) meinhosen as well!

-Alex (Tarkus)

Chrisim

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! 
I look at the HSRP and I am amazed - you look much more senior to me in virtual life than you are in real life! Congratulations! You will go your way!

Nexis4Jersey

Jmouse

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday Corey!

Joan

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

CasperVg

Happy birthday to Gaston, rickmastfan67 and cody426. I hope you all have a good day.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Gaston

Quote from: caspervg on October 31, 2008, 10:34:12 PM
Happy birthday to Gaston, rickmastfan67 and cody426. I hope you all have a good day.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Pat

Hey Gaston happy birthday there bud!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Happy Birthday Gaston.
I hope you have a great day.
And I hope to see you araound more often.

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

JoeST

Happy Birthday Gaston and rickmastfan67 :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

I didnt notice that one happy birthday there Rickmastfan!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Happy (belated) Birthday Gaston and rickmastfan67. Hope you each enjoyed the day.

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms