• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The HAPPY BIRTHDAY thread...

Started by M4346, January 29, 2007, 12:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

A big Happy birthday to sebes.  Hope you have a great day.

and also to Bobbo, joelevan, Framly.
Call me Robin, please.

catty

A couple of birthday best wishes to  jeronij and homefryes  hope you have a great day tomorrow   &dance
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Tarkus

A happy birthday to my good friend sebes over in Amsterdam--hope you have been having an excellent day! :thumbsup:

A happy belated birthday to Joe as well!

-Alex

rooker1

Happy birthday Jeroni.
I hope you have a great fun filled day.
&apls
$Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

tooheys

Happy birthday Jeroni. Have a great day :thumbsup:

Dave

metarvo

Happy birthday, Jeroni and Homefryes!  :party:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

z

Happy Birthday, Jeroni - have a wonderful day! &dance

io_bg

Happy birthday, Jeronij! Hope you have an amazing day! :party:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

threestooges

Happy Birthday Jeronij! Hope the day was a good one for you.

Also, happy birthday homefryes, hope you had a good one too.

Nanami

canyonjumper

Have a great day Jeroni!

Your friend,
                           Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

catty

Best wishes  Strategist01  on your birthday   :party:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Strategist01

catty

Have a happy Birthday   deathtopumpkins   ?$%kar&%h  hope you have a great day   :party:

catty

I nearly missed an upcoming birthday

Happy Birthday Girafe  have a great day   :party:

ecoba

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

Happy Birthday  blade2k5 have a great day   :party:

rooker1

Happy Birthday Troy!
I hope you have a great day.
Call me Robin, please.

blade2k5

Quote from: rooker1 on July 12, 2010, 11:17:29 AM
Happy Birthday Troy!
I hope you have a great day.

Something told me to check this thread this morning ;D  Thanks Rooker :thumbsup:  Yeah, now I'm starting the second half of my forties [my god where did the years go?...] and after laying out a paver patio [2'x2' pavers which weighed 125lbs each] on Sunday, I'm feeling my age today with all the aches and pains.  I did get paid $100.00 for 7 hrs of work though, so all the aches and pains are worth it.  That gave me the extra cash to buy the wood I needed to build my new 80"x28" computer desk that I've been wanting to build since winter broke last March.  Only a couple more weeks and I'll have a brand new, custom made computer desk [I have to let the semi-gloss paint completely dry for two weeks before I can put it all together or the paint will come of.  I went with a little darker than chocolate brown semi-glass latex/oil based paint so it makes it easier to wipe of dust which this pc of mine attracts like a magnet.]  Today, the sanding of all the pieces begins, then the priming.  At least today's high will only get up to 78 with the humidity hovering around 75%, so it's not as muggy and hot outside as it has been for the past two or three weeks.  IOt's going to be a busy day today as I begin the first day of my 47th year of life ;D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.