• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

[REL] SCAG Boeing 777 Project

Started by pilotdaryl, September 20, 2008, 10:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Bauer

That's looks great. I wish to see in the game the new Air France livery:

The new air france livery is breathtaking.

Koekie01

Looking good Shadeslayer! A pity pilotdaryl can't finish his own project, but you will make it perfect too!  ()stsfd()

Good luck!

Koekie

jdenm8

Great to hear of the progress! Now all I need are RMIP-3 runways and I can build a proper international airport...

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, the RMIP series are in the hands of AC. -Adrian.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Gilikov1994

Pretty good work Shadeslayer !
Like jdenm8 also said: With the RMIP - 3 runways, those props will look perfect on my airports ()stsfd()

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

ShadeSlayer

I personally think that they'd look great even without RMIP-3.

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

jdenm8

Oh, I agree. They would certainly look brilliant without RMIP-3, but I'll just keep thinking: 'What runway do they expect to use?'  :D

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

fafalone

The interim solution is to install only the wide concrete runways from RMIP1:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14299

pilotdaryl

It's great to see that this project is still going places! ;D
In case anyone was about to ask about what did happen to me and why I disappeared all of a sudden, I'm currently studying at a flight school outside of the Vancouver area.  Unfortunately due to the nature of my studies I cannot continue as a custom content developer for the SCAG and this outcome has slashed into the numerous things I was planning for y'all.  However I do see that Joel and the team have been making some excellent progress! $%Grinno$% In my spare times I may drop by here at the SCAG just to see if something new has happened or if there's something else to be excited about.  As for the rest of you in the SCAG, ignore me and keep working.  I don't want this project delayed any further :P

The very best of luck to you all... and for the rest of the community....hi. :D
-Pilotdaryl

droopied

Hi Guys!

Excellent work on the 777... I've followed the project since late 2007 so I'm really looking for the completion.

Are you going to release the planes first as a prop set? I am currently lotting some take-off queues on the taxiways and would really like to see the 777's there as well.

Keep up the good work!

ShadeSlayer

droopied: Yes, the 777's will be released in two packages: props and lots.

maxosha

woodb3kmaster

No one can say for sure. As with any of these projects, unexpected problems might emerge, forcing a delay of release. In addition, the members of SCAG are working on this project (and all of their other projects) on a volunteer basis, using whatever free time they may have. If one or more of them suddenly has a lot less free time than before, work on the project will be delayed. Patience is a virtue :)

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

WC_EEND

as a SCAG member, all I can say at the moment is that the 777's (just like most of our stuff) is currently undergoing beta-testing ;)

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

maxosha

maxosha

Will you able to make the same planes without gates? :)

adroman

Yes, the 777s will be available without Jetway, if I remember correctly.

Thread locked, contact me if you would like to update it.

Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

ShadeSlayer

fighter_jingyu

excellent job:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
can't wait to make them appeared in CHC %BUd%

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

ShadeSlayer

The Boeing 777 Lot Pack is now on the STEX.

To those who have followed this project for the past four years, thank you for your patience!