• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maxis Highway Override (Project Symphony) - Development & Support

Started by MandelSoft, October 31, 2012, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: Gugu3 on December 10, 2012, 08:38:36 AM
but do I see a piece of MHW in the bottom right interchange???Problems with revamped MHW over mis?

I'm guessing the MHW-RHW models weren't integrated, but I can't confirm it at this point.

I'm gonna say the same thing I said back in the RHW thread: Tis the season to be teasin. (Disclaimer: It doesn't mean we're close to release; It means that we're teasing what has been developed thus far. Trust me, there's still a lot to do, especially in RHW land.)
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

MandelSoft

That particular piece is not yet replaced due to (you guessed it) P57 re-identification.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

sunv123

So then this project will only be complete after project 57 is complete, am i correct?
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

jdenm8

It will most likely be released at the same time. Unlike most other modders, we have access to the internal NAM Documentation that defines the IID Scheme that P57 RHW uses.

I would have made the override back when I was first doing them earlier this year, but P57 had its IID scheme shuffled around right when I was going to make them, so it would not have been an optimal situation for me. As for now, we just haven't made them yet.

And before you ask, we are considering releasing this information sometime after NAM31 is released

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

gn_leugim

metarvo

So, which way is north there?  It's kind of hard to tell.  ()stsfd()  Good work!
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Tilarium

Wilfried

Guys, this is perfect, the best thing that could happen to the MHW.  ;D

FrankU

Thud.....
(kind of noise-burst with decreasing volume as if somethig hit the ground)

..... sorry guys, I had to pick myself up from the floor.... It seems like I have been lying there for several minutes....

Wow!
Like it!
Yes!

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on December 21, 2012, 04:09:52 AM
*whistling sound as something falls from the sky*

<snip>

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary quote of SA's big image. - CasperVg (7-1-2013)

AngryBirdsFan436

SC4 + NAM = 20% Cooler!

MandelSoft

Not much, as it is already ready for its first release in the NAM 31. But we have to get the stuff for other mods ready first before we can march on to test and package everything for the final release ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

ivo_su

Can we say that the Symphony will be ready and released on March 1 or this will happen later?

ivo_su

Alex maybe you you have no idea but in Bulgaria on March 1 is very big celebration from pagan times. Now you will really give something great and memorable and I am grateful that you rebelled against one of the main rules "fail to communicate the release date." I pray that this practice will remain in the future.

Jack_wilds

hello maarten and symphony co-patriots...

watched the utube vidstream... its very exciting...  &apls &apls &apls looking forward to its release, can't adequately state my enthusiasm for this project as it will complement the next NAM very well...  :thumbsup:

hang in there to finish it as its worth it...  :)

ivo_su

Great Video Maarten, I look forward to the second part - it's just amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/v/2X3xGetwGmk

Wiimeiser

I hope something can be done about the autoramps and autobridges (and yes the latter are actual bridges)
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

metarvo

I just felt a shock when I saw that.  This sort of kills two birds with one stone: it breathes new life into the MHW and makes it worth using again, and it provides a means by which an RHW-4C which some of us have wanted at one time or another can be simulated.  Good work, NAM Team!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.