• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mas'71 works mini pamphlet.

Started by MAS71, November 08, 2007, 06:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

The one that is not afected by the repalcement textures is the one done just by drawing the road on a 4 tile square. The one shown above is the pre-made roundabouts you find on the road's menu. ;)

MAS71

A lot of users feel maybe that city does changed to DARK a little when use this mod. ;D
Please use it with other good BAT and MOD.
Especialy, I like use it with Jeronij's 'Street Side Mod' or Andreas's 'BSC SFBT Street Tree Mod'. ;)

@Metasmurf san
Thank you ! and I wish to you would enjoy with them. ;)

@Pat san
Thank you always!!
I hope that you will not RETURN to existing mod. $%Grinno$%

@Jacky san
Thank you for applause ! :) I hope that you like this one.  ;)

@Czkimi san
Sithlrd98 san, Rayden san and Joe-ST san already gave the main point. ;) Thank you friends for a point!!  :thumbsup:
before, 你不便感觉请原谅. :-[
It's one of cause why I don't upload it LEX. $%Grinno$%
I don't yet have enough knowledges and understanding with these texture system of the NAM, T21 and more.
so now, Please enjoy only atmospheres with this mod.
感谢您的理解 ;)

sithlrd98

@Rayden: I did not even think about that! Duh :D
@Mas san: I don't fully understand all of the aspects of the NAM , but am sure you know more about it than I do about BATting! ;D
Anything that gives more variety is always welcome in my book!

Jayson

MAS71

18, May, 2009 : Updated - Corrected a little problem of PROP.   "$Deal"$
Please remove all of old files and get latest zip.

This is additonal Lots for my JRP-Suburban Canal. "$Deal"$
Please get it beforehand and use this with them.

I added Lot with my old Cherry-Tree.
and added a PROP that cherry blossom petals felled into the ground just like Porkissimo's dead leaves. ;)

---> DownLoad Page is HERE

This Cherry-tree is a Seasonal PROP by 4 season.
so Cherry will not shown when right after plop Lots, Please move the clock forward by few month in a game.  ;)

I hope you like it too. ;)
Thank you.

Swamper77

Quote from: sithlrd98 on May 15, 2009, 08:51:05 AM
czkimi: The reason for this is because this mod , like most if not all sidewalk mods only change the regular "Maxis"transit. The roundabouts are actually done differently , as are the oneway diagonals,and Ave intersections. The road would actually need to be re-textured with the desired sidewalk , like I did with the NAM curves.

Jayson

Actually, all you would need to do is remove the outer sidewalk texture from the NAM's Road Roundabout textures. Then the underlying sidewalk will show through. Same goes for the Street Roundabouts and the grass on the outer edges.

I'd leave the inner circle of the roundabout alone so the center will look consistent all the way around.

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

sithlrd98

Thanks Jan...The basic thing I was trying to convey was that these sidewalk mods usually are set up to cover the basics , of course sometimes I can't quite explain things in plain English;D

Mas san...Beautiful! I love your cherry trees (and NOB sans) and the addition of the fallen leaves is spectacular! Will download them this weekend and enjoy every minute!

Jayson

czkimi

$%Grinno$%
Mas71 speak Chinese well! :thumbsup:
Sakura looks good  :D

sithlrd98

Mas san...just wondering if 01_JRPSC prop_SAKURA is to replace Mas71_Models_JPN_SAKURA or are these new models?

Jayson

MAS71

@Sithlrd98 san and all.
QuoteMas san...just wondering if 01_JRPSC prop_SAKURA is to replace Mas71_Models_JPN_SAKURA or are these new models?

Oh,,,, :-[ I'm sorry,,,, I made you confused about it....just as I had suspected. :-[
It is not NEW MODELs. $%Grinno$%

I made two kind of size of Sakura before. Big-one and Small-one. (having same modeling)
Big-one was shared on a STEX and LEX.
but Small-one was opened to public in only Japan.
and I though that a lot of people(no japanese) have not get this Small-one.
so I upload again this time a model-data "Small-one" included "Petal on a ground PROP" for them. :)

I'm sorry again all for made you confused..... :-[

############## Edited #####################

If you already have a small cherry's model-data,
Please delete it when you get this prop which added to JRP-SuburbanCanal.

Old model file : Mas71_Models_JPN_SAKURA_small.dat

sithlrd98

Don't be embarrassed! For us , it is like we get new Sakura!!!!

Jayson

wes.janson

More cherry blossoms? Hurray!

My favourite part of spring is when the Cherry trees blossom. Even though my car ends up covered in pink petals for the next few weeks.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

czkimi

MAS71

@Wes.Janson san
Your car ends up ? No!! Please take good care of your car.  ;D
Is there a cherry tree (like a my tree) in your city(in RL) ?
A cherry tree is most populer tree and loved us Japanese. ;)

I have not made the Building so far. :P
The PortTower is a Tower and it have a very simple structure. ;D

Now, My first try to make one of building is began from lastnight.
This is one of popular department-building in Japan.
The progress degree is about around 5%. but I don't yet talk about it anymore now. $%Grinno$%

Thank you. ;)

io_bg

Nice progress, Mas san!
I've got some requests for the suburban canals: can you make a T, X crossings, overhanging pieces and a spillway to connect the canals with the ingame water? I think these will be really useful.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

wes.janson

Mas san: I live in Vancouver, Canada and we have many streets and parks lined with cherry blossoms. I assume it is because we have a large Japanese population and are heavily influenced by the Pacific Rim.

The trees are quite popular here. The day the trees start blossoming is when we consider spring has finally started. In fact, we have a festivial here every year celebrating it.

Check it out: http://www.vcbf.ca/

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

sithlrd98

Yeah , I really like the Sakura! Where I work , we have 3 ( I'm not sure the exact species) . And , although they are quite beautiful in bloom , they make quite a mess a couple of weeks later! Like the new building , but not sure what type of building it will be. I searched for Port Tower on Google , but only saw references to the port tower in Kobe.

Jayson

MAS71

@io_bg san
Thank you for opinion. :)
Yes, I though so me too at first. ;) but now, A lot of canal-work sharing in the world.
so I wanted to make Lot-set with simply this time.
Ok, I'll try to make them when I have time to do. ;)

@wes.janson san
Oh my !! That's beatiful and wouderful !!   :o  :o I'm surprised these scene(pics) in Vancouver so great !! :D
and pink petals were seems just like a carpet !! or just like pink-snow.  ;D
Thank you for link and report about your contry, I'm glad to know that too. ;)

@Sithlrd98 san
I still try to make more good trees now too. but It's really difficult for me.... ;D
I want to make Ploppable-Cherry someday when I can get good result. ;)

btw, About PortTower(i wrote). Please serch it again with a word "Chiba Port tower". ;)
wiki --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiba_Port_Tower
image --> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=chiba%20port%20tower&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

btw again, This is brother tower of Chiba-PT "Fukuoka Tower" here.
image --> http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&sa=1&q=fukuoka+tower&aq=f&oq=

##### EDITED ######

Plop test (Lot test) with base building.

It is not the ALL, This is only just a part. ;)

A lot of items on the roof, this is one of them.

The item which I'll make is still left a lot.  :P
The progress is about around 7% now.  /wrrd%&

sithlrd98

No worries Mas san  :) The trees you have already made are beautiful! (I constantly am talking about them aren't I? ;D)
If I understand correctly , the tower is a observation tower commemorating the growth of Chiba ...correct?
I'm sure that when you finish it and put it on a lot , you will adorn it with plenty of Sakura!  :thumbsup:

Jayson

czkimi

$%Grinno$%A new tower will build $%Grinno$%

sithlrd98

I see you've edited with your new building!  I really like the overall building...not too sure about the color , but I really like it!  &apls :thumbsup: &apls

Jayson