• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sandstone GLR textures

Started by travismking, August 10, 2010, 03:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

travismking

I saw in an MD somewhere someone had GLR with sandstone textures instead of the normal base textures. Anyone know if this texture mod was ever made public, and if so, where I might find it?

Sirius

GLR on pedestrian mall tiles maybe? This is included in the NAM.

travismking

I thought that too, but it had curves and road crossings with sandstone textures too... I know it CAN be done, but im not sure if it has ever been released, and I personally dont have the time, patience or know-how to retexture it myself :p

travismking

may have found it HERE at a japanese site, testing it now :)

edit: HOORAY for japanese people :) its exactly what i was looking for, just posted a link in case anyone else wants to find it as well :)

ScottFTL

Quote from: travismking on August 10, 2010, 03:14:03 AM
I saw in an MD somewhere someone had GLR with sandstone textures instead of the normal base textures. Anyone know if this texture mod was ever made public, and if so, where I might find it?

There was a mod that BattleCat was working on earlier this year, but it never made it out of beta.  I'm not sure if it is being actively developed anymore.

I'm curious to hear what this Japanese mod that you found is like.  Let us know!

k808j

It is an excellent mod. We  ()borg() will post a picture of it when we can but if you search the "Show us your railroad and GLR" forum you will find someone else use of it.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg