• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air6

Good job my friend ! The first picture is excellent :thumbsup: Bravo

Badsim

Hello my friend ,

Nothing special to say , I'm just enjoying your work ... You have told somewhere (don't remember where) that you have already modified about 200 Lots ... congratulations for this amazing work . Some details and flora compositions of your own stuff are really inspiring . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kimcar

Some reply

Antoine : Thanks my friend. You can come at anytime . I will open the Park right away.  ;D

thundercrack83 : Thank you very much. I promise you some pics from that bridge.

bat :  Thanksa lot

emilin : I just like your reply. Lol  :DThanks mate.

dedgren : I`m happy that i put back some memories my friend . Thanks for the great pics and for your nice reply.

Fred_Ginger : Thanks my friend, glad you like it . Hope you take the Funtram this time  :D

Air6 : Thanks again my friend.

Badsim : Thank you very much . I`m happy if i inspiring you something... even if i don't know how i did  ;D

Thanks again everyone and hope to see you at the next update

petercintn

I believe if I could really go to one of these MD's, this is where I would go.  &apls
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

jeronij

Your extra effort with custom content is really appreciated by this reader  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

kimcar

petercinth : Wow my friend , it`s very kind of you .Many thanks . You will be very welcome

jeronij : Lol. Thank very much. I`m happy that you like it .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello peoples. Here the second part of Funtasia SeaWorld

Have a nice visit.

The first pic is an Aquarium where you can see films. exposition and documentation from the undersea fauna.

Another SeaWorld entrance.

The GooberGen Aquarium

One of the Main building of Funtasia SeaWorld

Want to refresh yourself ? Come and get an ice cream to the great Rita`s Ice House

And take a seat between a lot of them.

A smaller Gifts Shop

The Jordan Gallery . Where you can see the rarest underwater species.

Some sculptures and the 4 Winds Fountain

After checking all this fishes , why not study them in your plate ?   ;D At Captain Jack Seafood

And after lunch go dancing in the Ocean

Now go get some rest for the next part of Funtasia SeaWorld . Thanks for coming and repling . Have a good game.

thundercrack83

Another superb update! I love the food court outside of the Rita's, it looks very nice! Keep up the good work!

Badsim

I particularly love your work on Guggenheim museum , GooberGen aquarium , Captain's jack and Ocean's 27 ... subtle , great and  lovely flora compositions on these Lots . The plaza with this kind of rocket doesn't look same quality , (Isn't the original version ?) .You should work again this piece . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Antoine

good job my friend  ;)

bat

fantastic work! Great pictures of your seaworld! :thumbsup:

emilin

Nice update. The Captain Jack in the pond is a brilliant idea. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

oldrogue

Fantistic use of many things that I would not have thought of using where you did......amazing!!!1 &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

cameron1991

Great update!, I love your MD, Im going swimming with the sharks at Seaworld on the Gold Coast, Australia in 2 weeks and I was wondering if your waterworld runs programs like that? Because that would be really fun! not to mention great for feeding certain little brothers to the creatures of the deep... ::)

NikNik

&apls &apls &apls

BRAVO.
What a piece of art you make. Great lotting skills. Great idea's (Rita's, Capt. Jack's, Ocean 27 etc.)
First pic is the summum, the aquarium with Guggenheim. Brilliant!

I also love the Shedd aquarium and the aquarium shopping of the other update.

Great work!

Nik-Nik

Fred_Ginger

What a lovely tour, and I'm stopping at Captain Jacks, got a table reserved on the outdoor deck, then over to the Ocean building (really like that building!)  Oh, took the tram all the way! &apls &apls &apls :thumbsup:
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

dedgren

Hi, kimcar.

More wonderful pics, and you do a great job showing how beautifully you've this amazing park.  The use of custom content remains brilliant.

You might consider unpausing your game just a moment while you take each pic.  The yellow band around the pics is just a minor distraction, but the images are so good otherwise...

Anyway, FUNTASIA remains top-notch!  Thanks for sharing your work with us.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

kimcar

Some reply

Thundercrack83 : Thanks mate. I pay you the lunch over there  ;)

Badsim : Thanks my friend . As for the rocket plaza you are right . I just change the light and benches. I should work more on this one . Shame on me.

Antoine : Thank my friend .

bat : Thank you very much.

emilin : Thank a lot. Captain Jack pound was a lot of work too.

oldrogue : Thanks. It`s a chance to have a great variety of great bat too.

cameron : Thanks. Lucky you are , as for swimming with sharks. But take care and enjoy this experience. As for this program for Funtasia , it`s agreat idea. Untill we have enough visitor  ;D

NikNik :Thank very much for your kind comment . It`s very motivated

Fred_Ginger : Thank my friend. The bill is for me. Gladyou took the Funtram . Because , still lot to see.

dedgren : Hi David. Thanks for your comment and pass by. As for the yellow band , you are right . I always forget to take them out. I will check it next time .Thanks for the advice.

Update will come soon . Take care.

Badsim

Hi my friend ,

Don't feel ashamed , It's just that this Lot is such lower quality than yours  ... :P

Heinz

wow nice park! i wonder how many days one will need to go through the whole park lol. your dedication is an inspiration!  :P

rooker1

Another superb update. I love visiting Funtasia, it kinda makes me happy.  I can't wait to take my kid to the park this summer.
Call me Robin, please.