• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralfger

Great pics everybody! After many years of looking around this forum loving all the great work I think it is more than time to say thank you! And to dare to show my first attempts playing SC4 only occasionally.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Ralfger

@girafe: Thank you for your welcome and your encouragement  :)

Pioneer

A small town called Swynbeach. (please ignore the brown boxes)

Dantes

vortext

*bump*

Welcome to Kaentheim.

Been playing around with T21s and some new tools in PS. Might have overdone it a bit though. .  %wrd

Anyway since new pc I play in borderless 1920x1080 so click for fullsize!

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

vester

Love your picture Eric.

The bats, are they yours or ?

vortext

Thanks! The majority of BATS are from the Italian Collection, which unfortunately seems to be down nowadays, with some of Wallibuks lovely work mixed in. The combo works together quite well I think, not to mention two-story diagonal W2Ws are a rare commodity so expect more to come.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Terring7

After 4 years and 4 months, I'm finally back! &hlp &dance

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

A small part of a small town.

The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

More pictures of my above town, named Flat Mars.

Coal, landfills and old farms? No, thanks. I prefer geothermal, recycling and sky farms.

The central building is housing the core of the central AI that controls the city (who needs mayors?), educational and emergency facilities, computerized communications, networking systems, health and child care facilities.

And a small city tour.

The Choice is Ours
---

CasperVg

Does this still count as a small town? ::)

Click image for (slightly) larger version..
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

mattb325

^^That's a very nifty use with the sfbt under-rail buildings. :thumbsup:

Terring7

This is a small town I've made. I named in Hydreora, from the word "hydro" ("water" in Greeks) and Meteora (a unique rock formation in central Greece). The challenge here was to make the town fully suitable to the local environment by terraforming the landscape as less as possible.

The only way to access Hydreora is by underground railroad and aerospace carriers, although there are plans for building road bridges as well.

Let's explore the town now.

And some pictures at night.

The Choice is Ours
---

CasperVg

Small town along the highway..

The Aramark and Coca-Cola skyscrapers are perhaps a bit out of place - but hey, I got those rewards legitimately, so might as well use them :P
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Terring7

Optin Town is a small town which was build under strict environmental criteria. The challenge here was to build a city that provides the highest living standards to its citizens possible with the lowest environmental footprint possible. This means the the construction and the running of the city must utilizes green energy sources, environmental friendly technologies, plenty of green zones and mass transit, and minimize terraforming. In other words, a city that respects the landscape.

Because of the hilly land and the environmental limitations, Optin Town is actually three smaller villages connected to each other by roads and subways, which form the town.

The town uses only environmental friendly technologies to provide electricity, clean water and waste management to its residences. This includes geothermal energy, pumping and purifying the fresh water of the river, recycling materials and using plasma gasification process to vaporize waste material.

Each village has its own dynamics and personality. This one has the mayor's house, the town's high school and the digital cemetery.

This one is the larger one and has the central hall, the spiritual temple, the hospital and the digital library.

And this one has the meteorological center and small farms and industries.

The Choice is Ours
---

Justis

That really has a very realistic small town feel to it.

art128

A more wealthy area of Karuizawa, just on the hills along the lake shore not far from the city center.

(Right click the picture to see it in full size)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bradbitzhd

Wow What a Nice place ...Natural beauty last time we take some good memories from double-sided fishing tackle boxes In UAE to catch some good fish