• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Holland - N268 Reconstruction intersection ring road Boxtel

Started by Paul 999, May 14, 2010, 07:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul 999

Al highways in the region are now in the RHW system.

Intersection A1 and the A2.

The new tunnel for the A1.

Highway A2.

The A1, whit a interchange whit the North - East ring

The renew A1, 2x4.

The North - East ring is complete now

jafmo

Very nice pictures. I love your transit network. Congratulations my friend.  &apls

i_love_lamp

hey! this is nice! if only i could pull off those awesome highway interchanges in my cities

FrankU

Hi Paul,

This is a really nice region.
I myself don't really bother a lot about the RHW system. I don't use it because I am lazy.
But your region has some very nice ideas of using the high rise buildings and the canals. I like the view, although it is hard to tell what it is exactly that makes your region nice.
Would you be so kind to show some seaport developments?

Groeten,
FrankU

the7train

Very nice Highway system!  What is the piece that takes the RHW-4 underground?

kelis

Nice Highway system my friend !  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Nego

Wow! :o Very nice transit network. What with all of the use of RHW, canals, wide radius curves, circles (round- a-bouts), tracks (for trains), and GLR, it's no wonder your region is so amazing! Never have I seen a transportation network as fantastic as this one. Not even in real life. I can't wait for your next update!

&apls

Quote from: the7train on June 22, 2010, 09:53:04 AM
What is the piece that takes the RHW-4 underground?
Well you could use one-way-road FLUPs, avenue FLUPs, one-way-road tunnels, or avenue tunnels. It appears as though Paul 999 is using a mix of avenue tunnels and avenue FLUPs.

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

kalvar

interesting that the transport system, I hope there is not much traffic jam

rooker1

You have a very interesting transit system in both rail and highways.
Graet work!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

io_bg

Very realistic (and inspiring $%Grinno$% ) network layout! Fantastic work! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Paul 999

Everybody thanks for the reactions!

I have update the transportation map of the region.

Also i have make a new city part, a residential area on the water. Whit ca. 35.000 residents

And a new office-park and some hotels.

And a new congress center.

The expansion area of the city. We will build a new city part whit a soccer stadium.

And the expansion area for industries near the A1.

smileymk

This has to be one of the best regions I've ever seen in my time as a SC4 player.

The transport system is fantastic, and you haven't neglected the urban areas either.

If I didn't have my work cut out with my MD before, I sure do now! Keep going and you'll go miles (or should that be kilometres?)

Realistic Cities for Dummies
Step-by-step tutorials on every single aspect of realistic city-building.

FacebookYouTube

daeley

very nice! just out of curiosity: do the canal carry any traffic?
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

Skimbo

Another good update by you :)

Contnue your great work  &apls
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Paul 999

Quote from: daeley on June 29, 2010, 01:45:33 AM
very nice! just out of curiosity: do the canal carry any traffic?

No, maybe later.

rikkeflik

Wow fantastic MD &apls! Your highway-system is very realistic, certainly when you look at the highway-system in the BENELUX!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Paul 999

The renew off the N267 a highway whit traffic lights. The new N267 is made for a better connection whit the A1 and the A4. This way is mainly for city part North.

Not only road are made, also i have made new line of the metro/lightrail.

The N267 start in the city part North.

I will made also a metro/lightrail network for this city part.

A big roundabout for a lot of traffic.

The new road to the N267.

So what do you think?  :)

RickD

I like the light rail. Maybe the stations are a bit too close together, but otherwise very good.
Your highway layouts are very interesting and creative. I particularly like the huge roundabout. I can picture how it would look in real life.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)