• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Holy Smoke!....What happened here? This is amazing, so many things to play with and have fun and so darn well made. A real Oily Industrial Set......I love them all!
And now I have to think of a place to build these in my gigantic region. Wow, very impressive, I must say.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Simmer2

I almost forgot!!

The fleet!

Here are a few fuel trucks.

Stay tuned...

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Ernestmaxis

I havent played/modded sim city for a long time but do check this post regularly. You really have made some nice objects and silo's. Amazing work

vinlabsc3k

Why do you not make the tanks with the same logo as the trucks? ()what()
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Simmer2

What seems to be the problem?

Those trucks exist and so do the storage tanks.

Google is your friend...

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

Andreas

Any chance that we can get some European trucks, like those on the photos? Looks a bit funny to see US trucks with German oil company logos. ;) Other than that, those tanks, the railway cars, and everything else looks superb (as usual :D).
Andreas

Simmer2

Quote from: Andreas on June 27, 2017, 02:27:23 PM
Any chance that we can get some European trucks, like those on the photos? Looks a bit funny to see US trucks with German oil company logos. ;) Other than that, those tanks, the railway cars, and everything else looks superb (as usual :D).

Yup! I agree, that is why last night I started working on some Iveco and Scania truck cabs  :D

Nick

Andreas

Hah, sweet! MAN and Mercedes trucks are the most common here, I guess. :)
Andreas

Getron

Perhaps a DAF truck too.  :P

feyss

There was already an Aral gas station available for the game. That would be a perfect addition to it  :D

Do you plan to make the refining plant too?

Simmer2

Thank you!

@feyss There is a beautiful set of refineries already made by cnut, I doubt I will be making another anytime soon.

Here is my progress so far. This is just a test lot!
I have a plan in mind and I will reveal it at the proper time.

Simmer2/Nick

vinlabsc3k

Great!! &apls &apls &apls
I prefer the flat one but with the other radius. ;)
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

Getron

I love the smaller tanks and the european trucks.

You are truly making another masterpiece  &apls

Andreas

Andreas

feyss

Yeah I know. It's just because it's from 2008 and it looks a bit outdated if I may say, especially regarding some textures.

Great work again on that last picture  ;)

Simmer2

Thank you kindly.

I'm wondering if these new massive tandem trucks I made would have a place in SC4. I have never seen them ingame.

You think I should include them in my next prop pack?

Samples.

Simmer2

siemanthepieman

Quote from: Simmer2 on June 29, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

I'm wondering if these new massive tandem trucks I made would have a place in SC4

I hope so - they look great.

Getron

It's like in the real world. The tandem trucks are more efficient and therefore more environmentally friendly transport. So i would say, yes. Definitely do these masterpieces belong in SC4.

FrankU

Certainly they belong in your next prop pack! They are great. Like the tanks say: Alles Super!

mattb325

I would say yes - I'm sure lotters will get some good use out of them  :thumbsup: