• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Translation request: RTMT SAM Stations

Started by pierreh, October 19, 2009, 09:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

^Click on the Additional options option and load the zip file with the .dat ;)

turtle

thanks tag_one, I supposed it was like that, but my reply screen looks like this:

as you see theres no way to attatch a file here, so how do I make it show that option?
My name is Thomas...

RippleJet

Quote from: tag_one on December 09, 2009, 12:48:44 AM
Done it directly

Were you afraid that someone else would be grabbing your karma point? ... ::) :P

Quote from: turtle on December 09, 2009, 12:28:58 PM
I have made the danish translation, however, I don't know how to post the file here. can anyone give me a hint?

Quote from: turtle on December 09, 2009, 12:58:42 PM
as you see theres no way to attatch a file here, so how do I make it show that option?

Try again. You're now an "attachment uploader" :)

turtle

Allright, here it is.

Thanks for the help, I guess it makes sense to restrict access to this feature. I thought I was going blind $%Grinno$%
My name is Thomas...

RippleJet

And a Danish turtle was awarded his first karma! &apls

pierreh

My sincere apologies to all people who provided translations lately: I was tied up in RL with moving to a new appartment, and that took a lot longer than anticipated, I was away from the game and the site for several weeks. I should be 'back in business' in a normal way, so that I will now catch up, update the table at the beginning of the post and integrate the new translations, in the coming days. Thanks to all for the translations, thanks to you, RippleJet, for awarding karma points to the various translators!

pierreh

All received translations have been integrated and I will send the locales file to the RTMT team for inclusion in the release. There are only 2 translations missing: italian and norwegian. If these can be still done I will add them to the file and re-send it, but I think that it is better to have the good translation work appear in the release without further wait.

Thanks again to all!