• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Federal Republic of Belleny - A long way to go (map)

Started by nas-t, February 25, 2012, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveN

It's very nice pics... I'm waiting for more, because you have great potential.

nas-t

Replies

thanks to: art128, nbvc, wanngeelondon, mgarcia, Yan077, namspopof, wallasey, AhmadAzunai, Raphael, Girafe & DaveN - wow, so many nice comments - you guys are incredible!  &apls

to robin: thanks for your nice words, critique and suggestions. its the only way to get better ;) but im not pretty sure which penensula do you mean?

Update 3: Vale (Pt. II)

First I wanna welcome you to Fisherman's Nest. As you can see it's a small, sleepy village. Founded by fisherman's in the early 18th century, the village was destroyed several times by storm surge and rebuild.

(Fisherman's Nest at midnight)

(Early fall in Vale)

Fort Fisherman, a secret radar base once, today a famous technology & war museum that informs visitors about the terror of war.

(Fort Fisherman)

Here a detailed overview of the eastern part of the Island of Vale:

Last but not least: The Overview!

(click to enlarge)

I hope you liked update 3!

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Tokugawa

that is indeed a sleepy village, and the coast is magnificent !!!  :satisfied:
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

rooker1

Great update again.
This is the pic I was refering to...

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

nas-t

Replies

Thanks to Raphael & okugawa!

to robin: thanks again. Maybe you're right and the grey road fits better, i think i give it a try and might change it for a future "Makeover Update"  ;)

Update 3.5: The Port of Clover (Working on: Clover Hoverport)

Usually I presented you teasers to got you informed about stuff i'm working on, but I decide to try something new: Working-on Updates.

It's more a big teaser than an update showing you unfinished parts of future updates, but enough talking.....  :D

Overview:

Some Details:

I hope you liked my first Working-on Update, more coming soon.  ;) Have a great week!

carlfatal

Really nice Md here! I love islands, especially the overview in the last update is brilliant! Also the villages are wonderful. Keep it on!  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl

RickD

That ferry port is amazing. I always wondered, why there are no realistic ferry ports available. I am currently working on one in Lot Editor, but this one is already much better than what I came up with.
My name is Raphael.

eldaldo

Oh Wow that is beautiful.  you should release that when you're done!  Like Rick said, I have always wanted a realistic ferry.

Ol.S / Benoit

Still a big fan of your islands ! Can't wait to see the next one :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

nas-t

Replies

Thanks to Carl, noahclem, supremec & Giel!

[edit:] And of cause thanks to Ol.S / Benoit too. How could i forgot to answer you? I'm so sorry!

to Raphael : thank you! yes i was surprised too. I'd love to see the ferry port your working on. I'm sure we got to see a result soon.  ;)

to eldaldo: thanks! to be hornest the hover port is just an eye candy it's because there is no hovercraft existing in the game...  &mmm maybe I release it anyway.

Update 3.6: The Port of Clover (Working on: Inner Southern Docks)

This time I want to show you some more port stuff I've been working on.

Some Details:

Overview:

Click to enlarge

I hope you liked the Update, more coming soon.  ;) Have a great week!

FrankU

Hi, very nice images!  &apls

Two comments:
- Maybe a bit too much garbage bins on the otherwise very nice detailed parking lots.
- Also I think you should do something about the Gascooker sheds. They overlap and sometimes I see a streetlight in between the sheds.

art128

Oh wow! That last picture is amazing! The row of houses fits perfectly the mood of the picture. Excellent work!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Very nice road textures behind spa's buildings, did you make it yourself? Not too sure about the stone path crossing the road though.

In addition, if you're familiar with the reader you might want to edit the dock walls to get rid of the shadows (set 'is ground model' to false).
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

RickD

The stone path on the road is really a bit strange. I suppose it is to slow cars down to make safer to cross the road?

Otherwise, awesome work.  &apls
My name is Raphael.

Ol.S / Benoit

Amazing LE work ! So much efforts for that small area, docks are always hard to make. :)
Also, I still try to find a nice texture to fit maxis roads, like you did, is this one your own creation or can I find it somewhere ?

Keep it up !  ;)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture