• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

the city state of CLARKSTOWN

Started by waway625, January 22, 2007, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercintn

:o  What else can I say?

&dance &dance &dance &dance &dance  A 5 elephant rating!
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

Serkanner

This is actually the first time I have seen this diary and I must admit I am pleasantly surprised with the shown pictures. This journal/diary is another great example of what players can do with all that great custom content available, creativity and some picture altering abilities.

Well ... I am sure I will return to this diary to see more om Clarkstown.

kwakelaar

The large pano was worth the time to download. Very impressive, I like the way you have made your waterfront. The big marina, the harbours and the beaches are looking great. Also the spread of Clarkstown seems quite realistic, a fantastic project.

Yoder7652

very nice...I've lurked in your cj at simtropolis, I'm glad to see that you've decided to start one here at SC4Devotion  :thumbsup:

emilin

Felt the need to comment here. I have also lurked over at ST (might have thrown in a comment from time to time...), but sometimes the good stuff over there drowns so I really didn't appriciate how good CLARKSTOWN looked untill I saw it over here.

Keep it up!

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rw0381c

sand = the brownish ground cover in the upper portion of your pano! If it's not sand, my apologies for the bad description!

Regardless, I'm still iterested in knowing what it is! Please!

M4346

Quote from: rw0381c on January 26, 2007, 03:25:34 PM
sand = the brownish ground cover in the upper portion of your pano! If it's not sand, my apologies for the bad description!

Regardless, I'm still iterested in knowing what it is! Please!

If you're refering to what I think you're refering, lol, then I think those are farms. I have the same "issue" (it's not really) when I view my region and MBear's farms (to mention a few) don't show their pretty purple (the lavender) and the yellows. :P

But I do believe it's farms. :)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

goin2chicago

awesome job. great variety and that huge mosaic is cool to look at. can't wait for more!

thundercrack83

Great job! I love the mix of game shots and real-life pictures, and that golf course looks amazing! Keep up the good work!

rooker1

Wow, super pictures and great mosaics.  I can't wait till you do the next update. :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

NikNik

Swinging start. Very colourful those RL pictures. Good story.
I like the way you encorporated the bombed builings in your MD.

Very well done!

Nik-Nik

Rayden

Great MD. Lot's to see, and very well detailed and laid out. I certainly would have loved to see this being built bit by bit ;)

Heinz

pare! :thumbsup: wow!  &apls grabe ganda (for the sake of being universal, i will type in english now) wow.  &apls for so many reasons, WOW! haha! 1st, seeing a Philippine flag is a delight. i just had to click and go through your md because i was feeling lonely about not really coming across other members or entries from the Philippines and wow  &apls it made me smile for i finally was able to really relate to a md. i found myself smiling when i read filinvest, ateneo, davao and other things Filipino. Where are you from, exactly? you study in the ateneo? which one? will be looking forward to visiting clarkstown!!! &apls &apls

Naryanna

Wonderful pictures! Greate photoshoping. Lovely cj you are running.  &apls :thumbsup:

nova vesfalo

that's a reaaly nice start !! (seen on ST, but never commented it  &ops ,so here I am !)

pilotdaryl

WOW waway... never knew you had a CJ here it is AWESOME :thumbsup: I just wish there could be more pics of that airport. :P :-[